Part 2

(Cut to Lincoln Loud searching for his future self)
Lincoln Loud: "My future self, where are you? Ugh! There's no future for me in Royal Woods, what if I was forgotten from the future? This can't be! I'm ruined! Why is the reason why I died in my future? I'll stay in Vanzilla for the girls to come."
(Until the future selves of the Movie Judges of the Ace Savvy Convention Center appear to kidnap Lincoln)
(Cut to the 9 Loud Sisters and Future Lily Loud infiltrate the Robot Factory)
Future Lily Loud: "Alright girls, remember your training. All we have to do is to distract these guards. Luan, entertain these guards with your pranks."
Luan Loud: "OK."
(Luan Loud heads to the abandoned prank shop and gathers the prank toys and sets a trap with a sign that said "Free Paint Jobs")
Evil Robot Minion Guard #1: "Look, there's a free paint job."
Evil Robot Minion Guard #2: "Let's check it out."
(The robot guards left and heads to a free paint job area, until it was a prank when the paint bucket sprays water at the robot guards and they exploded)
Future Lily Loud: "Let's go."
(The 9 Loud Sisters and Future Lily Loud sneaks in the Robot Factory)
(Cut to Lincoln Loud found himself tied up in a chair)
Lincoln Loud: "Where am I! Show yourself! I'm warning you!"
Future Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Well, well... It isn't Stinkcoln McLame."
Lincoln Loud: "I remember you, you're those two judges from the Ace Savvy Convention Center who hired me as a pooper scooper."
Future Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "I know, but you're the one who killed Kitty, the villains of Ace Savvy and Bill Buck, our creator of Ace Savvy!"
Lincoln Loud: "What!?"
Future Male Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "See, I warned you."
Future Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Long ago, during our promo at the Ace Savvy Convention Center. You're that guy that bulldozed our convention center to rubble and killed our creator and our Kitty. But then, the President wiped our memories until he banned all Ace Savvy comics and stuff because of you as the President's top secret. Ace Savvy is also banned because of sexual harassment because of you. Then, we are thrown in jail until The Evil Syndicate along with Viacom hires us to destroy you. And they told us about you. So we decided to form the Anti-Loud Alliance and we have planned to change your gender to female, then we hired you as our comic designing slave. But then during your birthday, you died due to your sickness. It was the day of your death. So, we resurrected Bill Buck and planned to transform him into Ace Savvy and took over Royal Woods. Then we turned your friends into cyborgs. But however, we planned to destroy you in order to change our timeline instead to prevent Ace Savvy from being banned."
Lincoln Loud: "All of that because of my future self?"
Future Male Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Yep. That's our plan."
Lincoln Loud: "Oh no, what I have done. I shouldn't befriend Clyde and wear an Ace Savvy costume in the first place."
(Cut to the 9 Loud Sisters and Future Lily Loud installed a self-destruct button and pushed it and escaped into Ace Savvy's HQ)
Lynn Loud Jr.: "Wow, that was fast."
Future Lily Loud: "All we have to do is to raid Ace Savvy's HQ to stop him and the Anti-Loud Alliance and their minions."
Lola Loud: "Let's do it!"
Lana Loud: "Fair and square!"
(The 9 Loud Sisters and Future Lily Loud sneaks into Ace Savvy's HQ)
(Cut to Lincoln Loud trapped when the future self of the Ace Savvy Movie Judges waiting for Bill Buck as Ace Savvy)
Future Bill Buck: "Well, well, well... It isn't Lincoln Loud, the murder who destroys my comic book dreams."
Lincoln Loud: "Ace Savvy, uhh I mean Bill Buck?"
Future Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "What are we gonna do for him now."
Future Bill Buck: "Let him spin the Wheel of Punishment and this time, no community service."
Future Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "With pleasure."
Lincoln Loud: "*GULP!*"
Future Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Lincoln Loud, you will spin the Wheel of Punishment for your death."
Lincoln Loud: "I surrender..."
(Lincoln Loud spins the Wheel of Punishment until...)
(The 9 Loud Sisters and Future Lily Loud breaks in the HQ)
Lori Loud: "Lincoln!? What are you doing here?"
Lisa Loud: "Can't you stay in Vanzilla?"
Lincoln Loud: "Eh, long story short."
Future Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Well, well, well... It isn't our famous Loud Sisters. Lily Loud of the present and her sisters from the past."
Future Lily Loud: "Give it up Anti-Loud Alliance!"
(The arrow landed into the slot that said "Get Zapped By The UnExist-Ray")
Future Bill Buck: "Looks like you're too late! Your brother is about to become extinct."
(But then, 9 of the Loud Sisters' future selves breaks into Ace Savvy's HQ and Future Lisa Loud used the freeze-ray to froze the future Ace Savvy Judges solid)
Future Bill Buck: "Oh no! I gotta get outta here!"
Future Lily Loud: "Sisters! I thought you're busy."
Future Lori Loud: "I know, but we have to stick together."
(The Future 10 Loud Sisters revealed their superhero forms along as the Loudforce. The Loudforce captures Future Bill Buck until the 9 Past Loud Sisters unties Lincoln Loud)
Lori Loud: "Let's get you outta here."
(The 10 Loud Siblings heads to the Vanzilla and Lisa activates the Vanzilla to travel back to their timeline and made it to their home)
Lynn Loud Jr.: "Well, we made it back home."
Lisa Loud: "Remember guys, let's keep our future a secret."
Lori Loud: "Looks like we're not going to the future at all."
(Lincoln Loud begins to cry)
Lori: "Sorry for not seeing your future counterpart. But we have to keep a secret."
Lisa Loud: "Let's keep a secret, so everyone doesn't know about us changing the timeline."
(Then, Lily Loud came outside and needed her diaper changed)
Lisa Loud: "And Lily needs her diaper changed."
Lori Loud: "I'll be heading back to my college."
(The End)