Harry Potter : "Slytherin" Queen Pt. 1

Name: Allison Riddle

Please feel free to comment, I love reading them

I hate my life. Mostly because of the fact that ever since I said I want to go to Hogwarts, my brother Mattheo has not left my side. He has been acting as a bodyguard. Not to mention he made his two best friends do it as well.

He and his little gang have been following me around all week. Today even more. I was meant to be getting sorted into my house today. Everyone thought I was going to get Slytherin. Since I was the "Slytherin Queen"

I have been trying to get them off my back for the past two hours, but they wouldn't bug off. As I walked out into the courtyard I was given some very judgemental looks, but I didn't mind. I was used to them.

"Sonny, slow down! Your going to fast, we almost lost Draco." My brother said in between pants.

"That's the point dimwad."

I walked farther outside, right next to the fountain. Over the water I could see the famous Harry Potter whispering to his friend. I'm not sure what her name was though.

"Sonny!"

I snapped out of it and whipped my head around.

"You reckon they're talking about you?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't really care. They have just as much right as you do to talk about me." I said as I turned around to face the fountain again.

"No they don't. She's a mudblood!" Draco then exclaimed, pointing at Harry's friend, making sure he was loud enough for her to hear.

I walked over to him and slapped his head forcefully.

"Draco! What have I told you! Stop calling people that, it's crude and quite frankly really annoying." I snapped.

"They're not at our level. They're not as good as us." He said slowly, as if that was going to mean something.

This time I slapped him across the face. It was a loud smack and everyone turned to look at what the noise was. I didn't care though, I just lashed out on Draco.

"Alright, for one, your not above anyone. Your not smart. Your not brave. Your not loyal. Your not a good person. Hell, your not even an ok person. Your a bloody prat who no one likes. Second, you will go apologize to that girl. I don't care if I have to drag you over there by your bleach blonde hair, you will say sorry!" I yelled.

Draco looked around like he was embarrassed, well he probably was.

"No." He said confidently.

I have had it with him. I walked over to Draco and grabbed his hair and yanked him around the fountain. I pulled him all the way around till we were in front of Harry Potter and his friend, who I now know is a muggle born.

"Go on. Apologize." I spat at Draco as I let go of his hair.

He rubbed his head and stayed silent. I glared at him waiting for him to say something. Even though I just grabbed his hair and yanked it he wasn't glaring at me, he wasn't even sparing me a glance.

I met his gaze and realized he was glaring at Harry Potter and his friend. I turned my head toward him again.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy if you don't apologize I will owl your mother right now and I will not hesitate to tell her the truth. Oh and I will make sure it doesn't get to your father first, so your daddy can't save you." I spat again.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw to heads turn towards me. I turned and met the gaze and Harry Potter and his friend.

By the time I turned back to Draco he had taken off, running to whoever knows where. Probably to owl his mum an early I'm sorry letter.