Chapter 7

Y/n's Pov

"Kylie, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Do you think I'm stupid or something y/n?" she asked as I nodded my head no.

"Can we not please? We can talk about whatever you saw on the internet later".

"Yeah, sure, whatever" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Come on inside, do you want something to eat?"

"No, I ate before I came and you have to go unload the car" she said as she came into the house and went over to my mom.

"Why do I have to do it by myself?" I asked as she glared at me.

"Okay geez, I'm going, you guys can just start without me" I said and went outside to grab whatever is it that Kylie got.

"So how are the wedding plans going?" my mom asked Kylie as I sat down back at the table.

"Would've been going better if y/n didn't make me question myself every other day" she said as I starred at her blankly.

"Y/n what have you been doing to make Kylie questioning herself?" my mom asked.

"Mother, Kylie should be the last one talking about "questioning herself" she thinks that I'm f*cking everyone whom I come into contact with" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Y/n what did I say about cursing around me"

"Apologies mother, it won't happen again".

"Yeah it will but anyway, Kylie how have you been treating my sister I heard that she's been crying a lot more lately"

"Y/s/n don't start okay, let it go" I said.

"No y/n let her answer I'm sure she has a good answer" she replied while folding her arms.

"I haven't done anything to your sister y/s/n" Kylie said as y/s/n scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah not that I can prove yet but don't you worry what you do in the dark must eventually come to light" she said as I groaned.

"Can you two just cut it out please I am fine and that's that just shut up and eat please and thank you" I said getting annoyed.

"As you wish" y/s/n said.

------------------------------

"Urgh y/n tell your boner to calm down" I heard Kylie say

"You're the one who keeps rubbing up against me" I replied as I sat up.

"All night y/n," she said.

"Yeah because you keep twisting and turning against me," I said.

"Well that's too bad," she said and pulled the sheet over her head.

"Nah, you gon fix it," I said as I rip the sheet off of her.

"No, I'm tired," she said and swatted my hand away from her ass.

"We that's too bad for you because you're going to fix it," I said as I pulled her close to me and took off her top.

"This is r*pe y/n," she said as she tried to get out of my grip.

"How? and you basically sexually harassed me," I said as I finally got her bra off.

"Ugh hurry before your mom or your sister burst in here," she said.

"Wait really you're letting me do it?" I asked.

"Don't make me change my mind" she replied as I cupped her left b*east and sucked on it while cupping the other.