(2023/08/19) Aphorisms and concepts

Aphorisms and concepts

Of the well nourished and malnutrition

If we think that nutrition is always good. What is the opinion about parasites?

It is difficult to be nourished by the experiences of others, but of the achievements if it is much easier, there are countless who do it.

Many of those who feed on others usually look well nourished. That is one of the many deformations of this world and, especially, of our times. The one who produces is malnourished and the one who exploits it, quite the opposite.

There are those who encourage you to create wealth, hoping to nourish themselves from it. But worse are those who do not even let you create wealth and feed on your miseries.

There is no better nutrient than studies. However, we are usually ruled by the most ignorant.

Most of these ignoramuses who govern us only feed on their inner hatred. They reflect that in the laws they produce. All are punitive laws.

It is sad to see that there are women who feed on their hatred of men. The opposite case occurs fewer times, but, equally, many men tend to be dangerous for their own women.

To whom the harvesters suck everything they produce, generally, they look very malnourished.

Note: There is a Spanish version. There are also publications similar to these in External link (Vinculo externo).