kazuha ; photocards

you and kazuha opened up the new album, 'unforgiven' made by your girl and the rest of her amazing members.

you had gotten version three because that was your favorite version. you loved the concept for all the versions of unforgiven, but version three stood out to you the most.

kazuha looked amazing in version three, which was a big reason why version three was your favorite. she looked amazing in the other versions, but again, this one just stood out.

"I'm so excited! I just know you'll pull atleast something of me." kazuha exclaimed as you opened up the album, seeing the photocards already flipped as you put those to the side for later.

you took a look at the photobook, everyone looked so good, and kazuha had looked just oh so stunning. words couldn't describe how you loved her.

you were done with the photobook, taking a look at the poster and other inclusions before moving on to the best part.

the photocards!

"Oh, please give me kazuha!" You begged the universe.

you flipped the card over, only to see that yunjin was on the other side.

you were upset with the card. You loved how it looked, actually. it was gorgeous!

"What? well, you still have another chance." kazuha complained.

"I really hope I get you." You gave her a quick peck on the lips before flipping the card over.

on the small piece of paper held chaewon.

again, you weren't angey or sad, just a tad bit disappointed.

but this card was amazingly beautiful. you loved it. it was definitely going towards your binder dedicated to le sserafim and kazuha.

"Huh? how is this possible?" kazuha gently grabbed the cards out of your hands and looked at them with a slight pout.

"kaz, it's okay. I'm happy with these cards." I told her. grabbing them back.

"but, I wanted you to get me.." she replied, not satisfied.

"You know what, I'll be back!" kazuha went to the front door to grab her shoes.

"kazuha!" You laughed.

"Nope! no words, I'll be back soon." she closed the front door, locking it with her keys as she jumped to the car and drove back to Target.