──── 03. evening glow

chapter three : evening glow
those useless words
were falling apart on me
im struggling in my world

chapter three : evening glowthose useless wordswere falling apart on meim struggling in my world

KAZUHA KAEDEHARA NEVER THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE WOULD BEFRIEND HIM QUICK. His name is Aether, a yellow-blond guy in the same class. The said boy is well-known in his class, as well as in other ones- especially the higher batches. It has something to do with errands and commissions that made him famous.

Kazuha was thankful for Aether, as the kind boy introduced him to his other friends from different classes. Two of them were upperclassmen, Xiao and Venti, who just arrived at the cafeteria late for whatever reason they had. And then there was the other two from the same batch, but different class. Their names were Heizou and Scaramouche.

To say the least, Aether's friend group were a bit odd. Odd and nice, Kazuha may add. But he didn't mind, having them as their newly-found friends made him want to get out from his comfort zone.

"Y/N is really popular, ain't she?" Heizou exclaimed, munching on the chips he had bought while watching the scene not much far from him unfold.

"Y/N?" Kazuha glanced at his friend.

"Yeah! Your class president? Didn't y'know?" Heizou asked back, pointing at a girl's figure. Kazuha followed with his eyes where he was pointing at and was greeted by your smiling figure as you were talking to someone from the higher batch.

"Hold on- isn't that Kaveh? Hey, Xiao! That's Kaveh, right?!" Venti exclaimed loudly as he too- glanced at where Heizou pointed. He then looked back at Xiao again and shook his arm.

Xiao gulped down the mapo tofu that he took and glanced at your direction as well. He was greeted by his classmate who was talking to his underclassmen- which was you.

"Yeah, it is." He replied in a hoarse tone as he tried to stop Venti from shaking his whole world.

"Is she really popular?" Kazuha asked, his curiosity getting the best of him as he placed down the maple leaf that he had caught on the way.

"Oh, Y/N! She's the campus it girl." Aether was the one who replied, earning a confusing hum from Kazuha.