Chapter 3

Scene 1 (continuation from last scene)

Chidi; sorry please I don't mean to come into your room unaware....and I didn't see anything please.... Allow me to go please..he said sounding so scàred and trying to remove his hands from Collins own...

Collins: hahahaha..... Go where? You can't go any where guy...
He said and quickly locked the door....

Chidi: heart béàting so fast and looking at Collins..

Collins: sit down on the bed... You don't have to be scàred of me.... I won't hàrm you... He said in a weird way....while bitîñg his tonque...

Chidi: slowly sat on the bed.. looking at Collins

Collins: hahahahah laughing in weird way.... Wait? Are you scared of me? He said looking at chidi

Chidi: scared of you? Haha no guy...no guy I'm not scared..he said very fast trying to sound and look comfortable..

Collins: walked closer to him.... Very close to his face.. don't be scàred of me okay! I can't hàrm you.... I won't húrt you.. so just feel free ok.. he said looking at Chidis lips while talking.

Chidi: definitely looked so uncomfortable.. but still trying to look calm...
Oh yeah..I'm ok.. he said and moved awày from Collins...

Collins: grabbed his hands immediately.... Don't move away from me..when I'm talking to you! Don't do that next time... Ok!

Chidi: hmmm.... Guy howfer na... Why you dey behave this way? He said sounding unscarred

Collins: got pissèd off... Hahhaah... He just talked back at me.. 😂😂 you talked back at me?

Chidi: guy you're acting strange and scary....I want to go please open the door... He said very fast

Collins: bitîñg his tonque and rolling it inside his mouth very fast..
You want to go? Hahahah he said he wants to go.... You want to run away from me to?
I'm scary? I'm acting strange? Hahahah... He said very fast while looking at chidi in a weird and angryy way..

Chidi: ignored him and moved to the door..

Collins: walked very fast to him and grabbéed him.. from the nèck behind..

Chidi: oh Jesus... He tried shouting but Collins held his nèck so tight!

Collins: you said I'm scary? How dare you say that.. he said and angrilyy pushedd chidi on the bed... releasing him

Chidi: coughing... Guy you dey créaze you want to keel me?

Collins: walking towards the bed slowly to meet chidi..

Chidi: moving back... Very fast

Collins: where are you going to? You're still scàred of me?
Hahahah you don't have to..

Chidi: guy please stay away from me... He said while moving from him..

Collins: I told you from the beginning not to come to my apartment uninvited.. you ignored and came.. and also saw all the things I have been hiding from you... And now you're saying you want to go?.. hahaah...
He said while he climbed the bed..

Chidi: you have been stéàling my boxers all this time! For what reason actually? You want to do rítúal with my boxers? Huh? What do you want to use them for?
He asked shouting aat him...

Collins: you want to know why I took your boxers?

Chidi: yes tell me...

Collins: scoff.... And smiling half way..