𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

╰┄➣Character's Info

NAME: Y/N L/N.

AGE: Unknown.

GENDER: Female.

HEIGHT: [Your Height].

EYES: Gold.

HAIR: Orange.

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:The Monkey Queen is a confident individual, especially in battle

PERSONALITY:
The Monkey Queen is a confident individual, especially in battle. She doesn't shy away from a challenge, regardless of the opponent's size or strength. Like MK she often 'plays dumb' or acts a little silly to lighten the mood. Despite her bombastic attitude, the Monkey Queen has terrible stage fright.

She used to go into battle without a plan, and previously believed she can and must handle big threats all on her own. Y/N hid important information from the others because she wanted to keep them safe. When Y/N was young, all she wanted was to get stronger so she could protect the ones she loved.

Since her retirement, the Monkey Queen has become somewhat lazy, often sitting around Flower Fruit Mountain eating. She doesn't step in fighting demons unless they are a true threat. Despite her laziness, the Y/N makes time to train MK. Her training is odd but she makes sure to not push MK farther than his limits and always encourages him. She cares greatly for MK, and believes that MK might have already done more the world than she ever has.

The Monkey Queen used to be quite violent and is almost always holding her true power back. Y/N is hesitant but willing to destroy someone for the greater good.

ALIAS & TITLES:
The Monkey Queen.
Great Sage, Equal to Heaven.
Your Majesty.
The Hero.
Queen.
Champion.
Little chimp.
Monkey Girl.
Obsessive demon.
Simian.
Sub-Human.
Mrs. Queen.
Monkey.
False Sage, Equal to Nothing.
Cute.
Peach.

SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Immense physical attributes: As shown during her fight against the Demon Bull King, Y/N possesses incredible physical abilities. She yields immense speed, strength, agility, and reflexes to take on the toughest of enemies.

108,000 Leap Somersault: While fighting her enemies, the Monkey Queen can do a somersault that helps her dodge her enemy's attack.

Immense combat skills: The Monkey Queen is a fantastic fighter. Her centuries of facing off against powerful deities have made her a master martial artist, allowing her to battle and defeat powerful enemies, whether demonic or celestial.

Staff proficiency: Y/N's skill with her Golden Staff is unparalleled. In addition to that, the Monkey Queen can change the size of her staff to her whim.

Artistry: Like MK, Monkey Queen is a talented artist.

Immortality: Due to a variety of reasons, the Monkey Queen became ageless and yields eternal youth, allowing her to live out several thousands of years.

Aquatic Breathing: Monkey Queen can breathe underwater.

Chi manipulation: Although not directly stated, Y/N can manipulate golden Chi energy to increase the force of her attacks. This is first demonstrated in her battle against the Demon Bull King when surrounds her fists with the energy to pulverize the stone debris and smash the Demon Bull King into the ground.

Magic Cloud: Y/N can generate a magic cloud to use as transportation.

Flight: Even without the help of her cloud, the Monkey Queen can still fly.

Shapeshifting: The Monkey Queen can shapeshift into one of 72 forms. However, she has trouble changing his tail.
Known Forms:
Bear.
Bird.
Butterfly.
Eagle.
Ladybug.
Tiger.
Turtle.

Replication: Y/N has the ability to make copies of herself by using strands of her hair.

Astral Projection: Monkey Queen can interact with other people through astral projections, thus being able to talk to another person despite not being in the same place as them.

Flaming Fist of Fury: Y/N can ignite her fists and throw flaming punches.

Laser eyes: The Monkey Queen can shoot powerful laser beams out of her eyes.

Gold Vision: Gold Vision is a power that allows Monkey Queen to see through demonic illusions. She gained this power while imprisoned inside the Trigram Furnace.

Size alteration: Monkey Queen can grow or shrink her body.

Bone Demon Powers: While corrupted, Y/N possessed the Lady Bone Demon's powers.

LIKES: Peaches, fireworks, cute things, peach chips, relaxing, bunny mechs.

DISLIKES: Mortality, MK being taught by other mentors, Being on stage, MK being in serious danger.

╰┄➣Story Info

STORY AU:
Shadowpeach Au.
Rivalry between Macaque and Azure in the past.
Y/N considers Mk as her son.
Possible Spicynoodle ship.
Overprotective mommy Y/N.

MAIN/SIDE CHARACTERS:
Macaque [Love Interest].
MK [Adoptive Son].
Mei.
Pigsy.
Tang.
Sandy.
Redson.
Demon Bull King.
Princess Iron Fan.
Lady Bone Demon.
The "Mayor".
Nezha.
The Brotherhood.
The Pilgrims.

RULES:
No smut.
No hate or sexual comments please.
Don't republish without my permission.

WARNINGS:
Spoilers.
Mention of death.

COPYRIGHTS:
LMK isn't mine.
Any artwork belongs to its rightful artist.
Original idea belongs to Aishavity.
All Character's Info is taken from the fandom wiki.

POSSIBLE ERRORS:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might get somethings wrong in LMK.