Odd

☆ y/n ☆

"I'm kidding, it's just Gwanda," Gwen finally managed to finish just as his hand landed on her shoulder.

Miles looked into her eyes before mustering up a deep "hey,"

He gave her what looked like a smirk, but ended up as a really awkward smile. Gwen's eyes darted to his hand before jumping back to his face.

"O..kay," she said calmly "well I guess I'll see you around."

I fought the urge to wrap my hands around her arm and pull her away from him. A weird feeling settled in my stomach watching him trying to flirt with her.

"Yeah," he laughed awkwardly "see you around."

He tried to pull away from her, his fingertips getting stuck in her hair. That's when it hit me. Miles was the spiderman of this universe. He gave her a smile, trying to hide the distressed look on his face as he tried to pull away once more. I glanced down at his short pants, putting it together with the abnormal sweat on his face. While I was piecing everything together, he continued to pull himself away from her.

"Ow," she said "Can you um, please let go?"

"I'm trying," he said, yanking his hand back.

"Ow!" she cried "it's fine, just calm down!"

She grabbed his wrist just as he hardly pulled back, bringing her closer to him. Gwen let out a yelp as she pushed her book between the two, his other hand getting stuck to it. I dropped my bag as I took a step forward to help them when Miles tried to separate himself from her.

"Miles you need to calm down," Gwen said.

"Don't worry, I think this is just puberty," he said, trying once more to tug away from her.

"I don't think you know what puberty is!" I cried out, watching as other students began to take out their phones.

"I'm sorry, who is she?"

"My friend, y/n."

"Okay I am going to pull really hard on three." miles said.

"Please don't"

"One,"

"Miles!"

"Two, three!" Miles screamed as Gwen flipped him over her head, landing on his back. Everyone around them ooo and laughed quietly. I rushed forward to gwen. She sat up on the floor, Miles's hand still connected to her head. She looked at me flatly.

"Maybe he had glue on his hands?" I suggested "and he was running to the bathroom?"

"Go get the nurse." Gwen grunted.

I nodded and skipped off.

♫ Gwen Stacy ♫

I sat down on the chair, Miles's hand still stuck to the side of my head as the nurse brought out the hair clippers to shave it off my head. Once she was done, Miles pulled his hand away as I pulled out my compact mirror. I stared it in, trying not to cry at the shaved hand mark on the side of my head. It was going to take forever to grow out.

"Nice meeting you." miles said.

"Yep." I snapped the compact shut "pleasure."

I got up from the chair and left him alone. I had asked the nurse to fix it, but she had said that she wasn't a hair stylist. I pushed out the doors of the building, stepping outside into the afternoon sunlight. I didn't know where y/n was and didn't plan on finding her anytime soon with my hair looking that bad. I reached up to touch my eyebrow piercing, hoping that that did not get ripped out. I looked up at the sky to see miles on the side of the building with two birds stuck to his hands, trying desperately to hang on to the building.

"That's..odd."

It took me a minute to find a hair parlor to fix my hair. All they did was give the side a clean shave and my longer hair a little trim to give it a more angled look. After that, I felt a little bit better about my hair.

"Gwen, hey," y/n greeted me when I entered the dorm.

She swung her feet off the bed and jumped up, pulling me into a hug. She pulled back before I got the chance to hug her back. She stared at me, her eyes sparkling at the sight of my new haircut.

"It looks so good!" she beamed.

"Really?" I felt myself smiling.

y/n nodded enthusiastically "it makes you look really hot."

I blushed and turned away. y/n gave me a light punch in the shoulder, "i bet that mile guy is gonna lose it when he sees you again. He practically had hearts in his eyes."

I didn't know why, but I kinda had hoped y/n would say she thought I looked great.

~~~

I don't know if it's just me, but writing with the plot of the movie is soooo hard. I have to constantly be going back and fourth and its taking a while. 

anyways, we'll be hitting a little bump in the road soon. 

~ Miss Madonna