disclaimer.

(A/N):

This is a story of betrayal and adultery. There are adult themes in the last part of the story, however, nothing is terribly graphic. If you are not comfortable with these themes or find them triggering, please care for yourself first and choose a different story.

The main character, (Y/n), is portrayed as a flawed human being, therefore at times it may be difficult to root for her, or it may not. Read and interpret how you so choose.

This story's main setting also surrounds a wedding and the planning of it. I am in college and do not necessarily understand in great detail the sheer amount of work that goes into a wedding, nor do I understand what the process of participating in one actually entails. With that being said if you know more than me and notice that some things seem off or not quite accurate, please forgive my fictional portrayal of what I assume the planning of a wedding to be like. I also do not include every possible detail of what may go into wedding planning or the ceremony itself, for the story is only so long.

This story is also an AU that takes place when the characters are in college, modern day. Everyone is between the age of 20-21.

Now that I have gotten all of that out of the way, please enjoy the story. Happy reading!