chapter 1

a/n: so for the sake of the story line and plot everyone in this story lives in california x

'wow' was all eloise could think while looking at the painting infront of her.

she was busy in her thoughts thinking about the meaning behind the painting when someone's voice pulled her out of them.

"it's very beautiful" a voice spoke.

"huh" eloise said, snapping out of her thoughts and looked around to see who was talking to her.

"oh i said it was beautiful" the boy told her.

"yeah it is" she spoke back with a small smile. "um, so why are you talking to me?" she asked him.

"because i seen this pretty girl looking at a pretty painting and i thought to myself, let's go talk to her" he told eloise.

"oh" was all she could say as she felt her face turn hot.

"oh so you're the type of girl that blushes huh" he stated.

"well, only when pretty boys compliment me" eloise told him. "so you think i'm pretty?" he asked.

"guess so" she said while turning back to the painting, having no knowledge of the boy looking away because his face was turning bright red.

"what's your name" eloise said turning back to look at him, noticing the light tint on his cheeks but decided not to say anything.

"timothee, you?" timothee asked. "wait a minute" eloise said pausing.

"yeah..." timothee spoke dragging it out.

"you're timothee chalamet" she told him.

"yep" he said. "well wow" eloise said with a smile.

"you gonna ask me for a photo because you're a big fan and then post it everywhere so people know where i am?" timothee asked.

"no? why would i do that. i respect people you know" she told him. "oh, um well that's just what people usually do when i meet them" he replied.

"well not me" eloise stated. "you never told me your name" timothee told the pretty girl infront of him.

"oh yeah, right. i'm eloise sturniolo" she told him, hoping he'd recognise her from youtube, instagram, tiktok or anywhere.

"cute name. wait, i swear i've seen you on some social media before, maybe i'm imagining though" timothee said.

"oh yeah um my brothers are the sturniolo triplets on youtube and i'm like in all their videos so i guess i am popular, oh my god sorry that was so cringe" eloise told timothee.

timothee let out a laugh, "nah, you're just telling the truth"

eloise smiled at the boy before realising she had been staring "i should get home, i'm going out for dinner with my brothers" she spoke up.

"oh yeah, i should get going too, but only because it's going to close soon" timothee joked.

eloise let out a chuckle. "alright then, it was nice meeting you mr chalamet" she told the pretty boy infront of her.

"it was nice meeting you too eloise, um do you think maybe i could get your number or something" timothee asked the girl.

"oh yeah ofcourse" eloise smiled before pulling out her phone and showing him her number.

"well i'll text you" timothee said before turning around and starting to walk to other direction. "i'll answer" eloise yelled out.

'i'll answer?? what the fuck eloise that is disgusting' the girl thought to herself.

she jumped into a cab and pulled out her phone, her house was 20 minutes away from the museum and she couldn't wait that long to tell her friends who she just met.

~

eloise and madi + their dogs
madi🫶🏻
nicolas x
chris x
matt x
nathan🫶🏻
justin x

im not even joking you will never believe who i just met at the museum

madi🫶🏻
channing tatum?

chris x
ur mom HA

matt x
moms actually sitting next to us idiot.

chris x
oh yeah, i forgot haha

justin x
me? i was at the museum
joking why tf would i be at the museum😆

matt x
where's nathan?

nathan🫶🏻
right here, i was just sitting and observing

nicolas x
mona lisa?

YOURE ALL WRONG.

madi🫶🏻
so are you gonna tell us or?

TIMOTHEE CHALAMET
AND HE ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER AND HE CALLED ME PRETTY

chris x
why would he call you pretty lol

nicolas x
BECAUSE SHE IS DONT BE SO RUDE

chris x
god why would i call my own sister pretty ew

nathan🫶🏻
shutup chris

justin x
ewwwww eloise

nicolas x
everyone shutup, let eloise speak

thankyou nick,
as i was saying TIMOTHEE CHALAMET ASKED FOR MY NUMBER AND CALLED ME CUTE AND FLIRTED WITH ME SO HARD WHAT

madi🫶🏻
OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE YOUVE DATED

justin x
who said anything abt dating?

nicolas x
SHUTUP, don't ruin this for her

guys i'm scared. what if he gets to know me more and he doesn't like me? i mean this is timothee chalamet, imagine how embarrassing being hated by timothee would be!

nathan🫶🏻
why wouldn't he liked u? lol
ur amazing

chris x
i just can't believe she pulled timothee chalamet LMAO

nathan🫶🏻
shutup

GUYS ILL BE BACK I GOTTA GO MESSAGE PEYTON AND EVELYN

chris x
of course ditch us for them

madi🫶🏻
shutup chris

matt x
yeah shutup chris

nicolas x
shut ur mouth

nathan🫶🏻
be quiet chris

justin x
fuck up

~

a/n: PLEASE NOTE THAT I DID NOT ADD JUSTIN, MADI OR NATHAN IN THE CHARACTERS LIST BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A BIG PART OF THIS STORY LIKE THE ONES I LISTED. THEY ARE STILL IN THE STORY THEY ARE JUST NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE OTHERS XX