"Kol? Is something wrong?",Rebekah looked at her brother in worry. This made Elijah and Finn look at their youngest brother.

She and her siblings had just been undagered by Elijah and Damon.

"No.",was all Kol said before all the Mikaelsons in the room were surrounded by a white light.

"What the hell?!"

"Son of a bitch!"

"What in the world?!"

"What is happening?!"

When Kol opened his eyes. He noticed that they were in a different room.

Then he noticed that his clothes were also different...more modern.

"Who's responsible for this?!",he heard a familiar voice scream.

Kol looked up and saw his bastard brother about 30 feet away from him.
When Klaus noticed Kol,he froze,"Kol."

Kol smirked,"Hello Brother."

Before Kol attacked his brother they heard several new voices.

"What in the world?!"

"James! This is all your fault!"

"My fault?! I didn't do anything, Lily-flower!"

"Fuck! "

"What the hell?!"

"What the fuck?!"

"What is this madness?!"

The Mikaelsons turned to the side,only to find 9 adults staring at them.

"Who the hell are you guys?",Rebekah questioned them

"That's exactly what I want to know.",a blond woman said while looking at all of them.

Before anyone could speak,a voice was heard,

"Hello, everybody. I know many of you are wondering where you are and who kidnapped you....It was me. I kidnapped you.-

"Why?",Klaus demanded.

I kidnapped you because I need to show you some memories. I need to show you the memories of Flora Potter and her brother....or as she was previously known as,Flora Mikaelson.

"Potter?",a man with glasses said surprised.

Then a woman with short brown hair turned to a red headed woman,"Lily...are you?"

Lily nodded making all her friends happy.

"How far along?",a blond woman asked her.

"A month."

The man with glasses was grinning from ear to ear,"This is wonderful news, Lily-flower!" Then he hugged her.

Only Rebekah seemed to notice a dirty blond woman who was standing in the background and had a crestfallen expression. Rebekah saw as the woman touched her stomach sadly.

"Flora's dead.",Kol immediately said interrupting the happy moment. He didn't want anybody using his wife's memories against him or his family.

"Flora's dead?",Finn said surprised. He remembered his sister-in-law. She was the only person in the family who he could actually tolerate.

-I know. I know, sweetheart. But Flora is very much alive. She was reincarnated. Her body,mind,and soul were reincarnated.-

"No. No. I don't believe you.",Kol said while shaking his head.

-Well you better start believing me...Anyways. You guys are about to see many memories. Memories of the Potter twins...more specifically, Flora's memories. I recommend you guys introduce yourselfs. You will be here for quite some time. There is food and snacks available. There are also some bedrooms available.In case you want to sleep....oh and there are also some rooms where you will be able to release all your anger..please try to not kill each other.

Then the voice disappeared.

"So...I guess we are supposed to introduce each other.",Lily said awkwardly while subtilty touching her stomach.

"I'm James Potter and I'm 20 years old.",the man with glasses introduced himself.

"I'm Lily Potter née Evans. I'm 20 years old.",the girl with red hair introduced herself.

"I'm Sirius Black. I'm 20.",a boy with black hair and a black leather jacket introduced himself.

"I'm Remus Lupin. I'm also 20.",A man with brown hair and scars all over his face and arms introduced himself.

"Wotcher everyone. I'm Marlene Mckinnon. I'm 20.",the girl with blond hair introduced herself.

"I'm Frank Longbottom. I'm 21.",a man with brown hair then said.

"I'm Alice Longbottom née Fortescue . I'm 20 years old.",the woman with short hair

Rebekah then looked at the woman with dirty blond hair,"What's your name?"

The woman looked at her with shock in her eyes. Shock that someone had noticed her in the background,"Petunia Dursley. I'm 21 years old."

Lily turned around and looked at her in shock,"Petunia?!"
Lily's friends and husband immediately stood around her protectively. They had heard stories about how awful she was, and they didn't like her at all. In fact they hated her.

"Lily.",Petunia said civilly then she glanced at Lily's stomach and looked,"Congratulations"

Lily gave her a small and awkward smile,"Thanks."

Elijah cleared his throat then stepped forward,"I'm Elijah Mikaelson." Then the siblings started introducing themselves.

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson."

"Finn Mikaelson."

"Rebekah Mikaelson."

"I'm Kol Mikaelson.",Kol introduced himself lastly.

After a few seconds,Lily spoke,"If I may ask.  Who is Flora Mikaelson? Was she your sister?"

The Mikaelsons shook their heads sadly.

"Not biologically,Ms.Evans.", Elijah told her.

"Then..?"

"She was my wife.",was all Kol said.

"Was?",Sirius said confused.

Petunia threw him a glare. She noticed how sad they looked when mentioning Flora. So why the hell are these idiots asking for more information?

"She's dead.",Kol said coldly then he went to go grab some food and sat down.

Marlene sensed the awkwardness in the room,"Um..why don't we go get food and sit down?"

"Uh..yeah we should.",Rebekah said awkwardly.

After a few minutes,they were all ready. The Mikaelsons sat down together while the Marauders sat together.

Petunia just stood there awkwardly. She didn't know where to sit. The Marauders hated her and she didn't know the Mikaelsons.
Rebekah noticed this and took pity on her. She gave Petunia a small,but kind smile,"You can sit next to me."

Petunia walked towards her and sat down net to Rebekah. Then she gave the Mikaelson girl a thankful nod,"Thank you."

"No problem."

'Let the shit show begin.',was all Kol thought as the screen turned on.

',was all Kol thought as the screen turned on