🌠 : 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 ⌗𝟐𝟏 °. •♡

𝗞𝗡𝗬 : GROUP CHAT ⌗2  °. •♡
𝐋  𝐎  𝐀  𝐃  𝐈  𝐍  𝐆

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So, where even are we?" Obanai questions, looking away from Giyuu, because he's flustered for some reason, maybe giyuu's just so hot , Then a person suddenly came up to Giyuu "Hey, Yuu!" Said the person, who was behind Giyuu, And that is sabito. Obanai took a glance at them and realized how close they were he turned his head to them and stared with his arms crossed. "oh, hey sabito."  Giyuu says, sabito smiled and then stood beside Giyuu. "oh hello to you too" Sabito added. Obanai Furrowed his eyebrows. "uh" that was all he said. ( jealous? Hello? Are you jealous? )

Sanemi approached Obanai with a smirk. "Hey" He greeted them and then went behind obanai to hug him from behind, He rested his chin/head on Obanai's shoulder,and wrapped his arms around Obanai whilst he stared at Giyuu with a smug look. Giyuu's eyes widen, furrowing his eyebrows aswell "uh, whats going on?" sabito whispers, but giyuu didn't respond. "What the hell are you doing!" Obanai yelled,He was blushing but it wasn't really visible due to his mask. "hugging you, do you not like it?" Sanemi said, Obanai didn't respond. "Uhh, you know what- I'm going to talk to Tanjiro" Sabito says, feeling the tension between these three,yeah He left them.

"Tsk"

"What's wrong?" Sanemi says sarcastically.

"Nothings wrong." Giyuu responded with a hint of annoyance in his voice

"Hm."

"You idiot you're hugging me too tight" Obanai said. "I'm not." Sanemi responded

Obanai tried to get out of Sanemi's grip but failed "I'm not hugging tightly." Sanemi repeated. "yes you are" 

"I'm not" sanemi said again, with a grin on his face. "Let go of me" He(O) says

"but wh-" before sanemi could finish, A hand was holding his wrist with a tight grip. "He said let go." Giyuu spoke, Obanai's eyes widen

'Omfg two hot guys fighting over me, yes please'

Jst kidding no.

"huh? What?" Sanemi actually let go of obanai and pushed giyuu harshly, but giyuu didn't say anything and just looked down. "ara ara~ please don't fight." Shinobu said. "Shut up shorty" Sanemi responded, which made shinobu mad, but smiled it off. "that's quite rude of you isn't it?" she says.

"tch, whatever" Sanemi rolled his eyes. "what even is your problem friendless freak?" Sanemi turned to giyuu. "that wasn't nice either, shinazugawa." Shinobu spoke again. "You say he has no friends either!" Sanemi yells. "Well, I was only teasing him, but you also called him a freak, now apologize." She says, still smiling omfg

"no" sanemi then left to talk to whoever idk.

Obanai looked at giyuu who was looking down. "Tch." he approached Giyuu. "uh are you okay?" He hesitantly said. Giyuu looked at Obanai and just nodded. ".. Tch"  Obanai just looked away,THEN.. THEN.. then.. Giyuu ruffled his(O) hair. "Hey! What was that for?!" Obanai turned his head towards him. "Sorry, your hair.. Just looked.." Giyuu didn't continue but you get it. "Whatever."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,,  ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈

Ik it's short but yeah here's saneobagiyuu, Tbh I kinda made sanemi look like the 'Bad guy' here, and I kinda hate that but uhhh I don't have anymore ideas so

Ay liek botom Obama ♡
( I like bottom Obanai ) 

Becausee yes okay

Words : 555