Chapter 1

Scene 1 ( chidi on phone call with his  Dad)

Chidi: yes dad.... I resigned from the bank work....

Dad: how can you resign when you don't have another job waiting for you..

Chidi: long sigh... Dad...
I will be fine I just need to leave this environment now... Here is not safe for me anymore..

Dad: hmmm what's going on there...tell me everything! What are you scàred about?

Chidi: hmmm dad don't worry when I settle I will let you know

Dad: hmmm you know we depend on you alone.... And now you're saying you want to quit your job? How do you expect me to pass this message to your mom?

Chidi: don't tell Mama yet oo.. I don't want her to start disturbing me...I need to cool off my head..

Dad: whatsoever decision you have taken.. I just want you to think twice.. you know how things are in the village here... You can't compare Lagos and here..
That is why we sent you to school..

Chidi: this man won't understand.. he said In his mind very fast..
Ok dad no probs I will call you bàck..

Dad: alright my son.. take care

Call ended...

Chidi: sat on the bed calmly thinking very deep...and remembering how everything started..

*******Flash back on how everything started..

Scene 2 ( voice over by chidi)

Chidi: after I finished by schooling at University of nigeria nnsuka.... Where I studied accounting.. I was posted to Lagos for my nysc. I finished school very early, around 23 years.. even though I was not looking like my age.. I'm fair of course 😊, average height and a little bit hairy on my chest.. I'm not manly and a little bit masculine....
With a very handsome face... Many girls were tripping for me especially when I was in school.... And at the nysc camp...where I also won mr nysc....

I don't really fancy girls right from kid... Growing up I found that I was gày..  at first I thought it was something I could deal with and just neglect.. but at some certain point in my life I noticed I couldn't stop the urge to have a man fvck me.... Luck on my side I didn't have any feminine attitude per say.... So it was very difficult for anyone to know I'm gày and i crave for diick...
When ever I'm horñy I usually wàñk myself till I'm satisfied... I was ok with that since I was able to get the pleasure I want.. but as times goes on I noticed I couldn't depend on wañkíng alone and I need to really have sexx... But thinking about the society and phobia I quickly erased that thought in me.... And just continue wañkíng...

At the nysc camp i met a guy named victor... I didn't know how he was able to figure out that I'm gày... As he made so many advances on me at the camp then but I Turned blind eye and neglected everything because I was already popular in the camp and I don't want anyone to stain me....

Immediately after the camp he relocated back to his state osun.. because he's Yoruba.. and that was how we lost communication because we never bothered to exchange contact then at the camp....

After the camp I was attached to a bank and o was working at the cashier....

I took my PPA letter to the manager..

Scene 3( chidi and manager)

Manager: omo igbo...how are you?

Chidi: smiling..fine sir..
But how do you know I'm igbo?

Manager: hahah... It's obvious  your appearance and speaking voice...

Chidi: haaha yes sir..he said while smiling wide..