•Chapter 1 part 3•

The next day Seth had practically sprinted to Cyno. Causing him to get suspicious stares. More specifically, by Ra, Horus, and Isis. Seth knew that would be trouble later. But if he did get punishment for something, who is the one to judge him? Cyno, that's who. And Cyno had the biggest soft spot for him. Meaning he could practically do anything and not get in trouble for it.
But, that wasn't the reason why Seth was so close with him. The reason they were so close was because Cyno had stayed by his side when they were kids, then throughout his adult years even if Seth didn't know it. And for that, Seth was forever grateful for his white haired friend. Now he was willing to make it up to Cyno in anyway possible.

Therefore, Seth had brought him a bunch of stuff. Ranging from his favorite food, to tarot decks, to jewelry. Stuff Seth knew he loved. He knew Cyno would say something like "why are you getting me stuff?" Or, "No, it's fine I haven't done anything to earn it." But he wasn't taking no for an answer. If he had to, he would slip it in his room before he left, without him noticing.

When Seth arrived he shifted the basket to one hand and placed the other on that cube thing. 'I really need to ask what that is' he thought. When it's started to glow he entered. The familiar area made him breathe out a happy sigh and go to set the stuff on the table. "Seth," Cyno asked in his usual unemotional voice but with a hint of confusion. "What's in the basket?" Cyno leaned back in his chair, that in Seth's opinion looked detailed enough to be a throne. Seth motioned him over. "Come over here," Seth pleaded, knowing Cyno might be stubborn and not come. To his surprise Cyno stood up and walked over to him. "What's in the basket?" Cyno repeated. Seth gave him a Cocky smile and gently pushed him closer. "Open it," Seth said. Cyno looked at him with confusion and weariness, he knew Seth had always liked to play tricks on him. Yes they were harmless, if he liked you, but they really could be a pain in the ass. But, Cyno pushed his thoughts aside and opened the basket. He gasped softly at the stuff inside. He turned around to face Seth, "what is this?" Cyno asked. "It's for you, cyno." Replied Seth. "But I didn't do anything to earn this?"

Seth stared at him with a slight smile. "You've been with me my whole life, you took care of me when no one else would, you do deserve it." Cyno looked back at the basket. "But why is there so much?" Cyno questioned. "Because I wanted to give you that much." Seth replied. To which Cyno Gave up trying to convince him. He started to look through the basket, his eyes lit up when he saw what was inside. Then Cyno pulled Seth into a hug. Seth doesn't usually like contact with others, but he liked contact with Cyno. Because it was something you didn't get often. So Seth hugged him back before they both pulled away.

Cyno went back to his fancy chair and grabbed something from the table beside it. Then he walked back holding something out to him. It was a pair of gold earrings, which Seth recognized because those were the pair of earrings he lost as a child. "I know it's a few thousand years late," Cyno started, "but I figured I would give these back to you." Seth laughed and thanked him before they went to go find something to do.

They ended up playing with the tarot cards, to which Seth lost every time. "I have something to show you." Cyno suddenly said mid game. Seth looked up at him as Cyno stood up. "Come with me." Seth followed the command, and Cyno led him to a beautiful room. It had many things in it, but what stuck out from it all, was a large pool of water. But the water wasn't normal water, it look like a transparent royal blue. But it was beautiful nonetheless. "When you stick your hands in the water," Cyno started, "it changes color around the area you put your hands based on the person's aura. And the color of that aura shows you if they are a good person or a bad person and what their personality is like. If you go completely underwater, the person's aura shows you their life story. This is one of the ways I judge people. Because life is long, and when your under this water you don't have to come up for air. You can breathe underwater, therefore there is no disturbances." Seth listened to him in awe. Cyno walked up to it and kneeled. When he stuck his hands in, the water got brighter. The royal blue had a faint glow to it. And a even lighter blue surrounded his hands. It was amazing. "You can try if you want, Seth." Cyno said calmly. Seth walked over and placed his hands in the water. Black surrounded his hands. "What does black mean?" Seth asked. "Black can mean boldness, power, mystery, elegance, evil, and or strength." Seth nodded and Cyno continued, "which ones of those you fall under is your decision to make."