The Friend Zone

It all started with a young man named Mike Kenfrison. Mike had two brothers named Max and Rouph,his mother Elizabeth and father called Jack Kenfrison. And Mike had four close friends, two of which were girls he met online and the others, boys he went to same schools with since he was a boy.

Mike talked to Trina who's one of his female friends Caz she was so funny and cool so she didn't like cheesy stuff, so Mike had a tough struggle through out his life and he once talked his emotional experience  to his other female friend,Emma online

saying,"I'm so hopeless that I feel dead inside,and my last feeling
I last felt was anger that was stired everyday by the people I'm always with. And Emma, I'm actually used to things not going  my way and sometimes it's partly my fault but, like the Bible says that "the integrity of the upright guides them and the crookedness of
  the treacherous....,destroys them."

     I guess that's why sometimes it  feels like it's all my fault!,...
like I'm my own problem and that makes me feel so small and depressed that sometimes I even wish to have never been born
  or isolate myself in a secret place and ignore people forever. But Emma!, have you ever had that feeling before?" asked Mike. Emma replied saying, "Not really but sorry dude,...I don't know what to say now.

     Mike replied,"nada, Caz,everything comes and goes so now,
am a care free guy." "Very well my friend,welcome to the team"
  she replied. Then Mike went and opened his whatsapp group
that comprised of his two male friends,Yoshida and Kang.

      Mike sent a message to his friend Yoshida who was from Japan
saying,"Sup dude, how are doing with your crush?" And Yoshida says,"Naah, we broke up a long time ago, l fly solo now." And Kang, Mike's other friend from South Korea replied, "Saw that coming." "What do you mean?!!!!" asked Yoshida.

Kang replied,"!!Caz you guys were always  fighting, back me up Mike" "True,true and you guys lacked trust for each other," says Mike."Dude, you even once thought that she might want to kill you just because you guys got into a fight when she got jealous of you studying with another cute girl,"says Kang. "It was just complicated," Yoshida replied.

Then Mike said," I think my dude Kangs gotta point" "Okay fine!, I admit we were a bad couple, "says Yoshida.
   "A terrible one,"says Mike.

  Then Yoshida said "But am done with girls for a while Caz I also
I believe in wives, not girlfriends." "Haha haha,you do you man" says Kang while laughing,and Mike replied, "Ma Man!,yeah that's how we roll!"

Then Kang said "Yo that's cool but tomorrow is our first day of school and we better be ready for this semester." "I hear you bro" says Yoshida, then Kang said "Alright guys if we're gonna be early for tomorrow, we better get some sleep," "Alright man see you then," says Yoshida, "Peace out y'all," Kang replied.