JEALOUSY

YES. Biys get very easily jealous. If not then we don't care about you at all. But I promise you that IF he cares about you then he will get jealous. Really jealous.

It's nothing we can really help. We don't always want you to see it and we try to hold back but sometimes we're failing.

We might threat killing or punching every guys who's getting close to you.

Of course all girls get scared then but why? Do you actually CARE about the guy or what? Because it's suspicious. VERY suspicious.

But yeah you don't want to get in trouble and all. Okay but what about your boyfriend who PUNCHED that guy? Isn't HE the one getting in trouble? I mean THINK! Start using your brain(if you now have any. Many girls don't).

Something I like to do is getting my girlfriend A LITTLE jealous. It's sexy and it fits her. Of course it's all a joke and I always tell her how much I love her afterwards so she knows it's a joke too.

Baby, you make me go crazy!

Well yeah, that's at least what you did yesterday;)

Oh hehe did I just say that in public? Oops!:P

Well well, what are we gonna do about it?;)

Hehe well if you ask my girlfriend if she's ever been jealous then she will say yes or else she's lying:P

And yes if you ask me I've been jealous too. VERY jealous.

I don't like any guys touching her in a wrong way. And Karla doesn't like it when I'm with girls so yeah. That's how we are.

Maybe there's couples who's different. Well yeah obviously.

It's okay to be jealous.

It's a natural feeling.

I believe in my girlfriend. I know that she never would cheat on me. So I got nothing to worry about. Well but still I get jealous. I can't help it. Maybe I'm overprotecting and possessive but I don't know.

Take care of eachother people.

Oh and don't threat anyone. Hm...

This was short but aja! I gotta go so bye bye.

Don't

Forget

To

Comment,

Vote

And

FAN

:D