𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"You did

"You did.. WHAT!?" a white haired man with red tips shouted "It's a fucking suicidal mission!" He added.

"Now, now Jouno, calm down" a short young girl joined "I'm sure [Y/N]-San will be fine" she continued voice laced with concern while the man turned his back to look at the girl.

"Vice commander's right, Jouno" a black haired man spoke as the white haired man with red tips let out a "tsk" - turning his back to look out the person he shouted.

"I sent [Y/N] to this mission, knowing full consequences - although, I'm sure, she'll survive, either way, she completely agreed to it." The person he recently shouted out reassured him "And what if she doesn't? Are you going to take full responsibility?" He inquired giving an intimidating look "Certainly." He simply replied.

It's been days, weeks? No, months since you haven't returned to the Hunting Dogs Headquarters, the Hunting Dogs can't help but be worried of your disappearance

Fukuichi already send out a team to look for you, unfortunately, they didn't succeed.

The Hunting Dogs tried to find you, sadly, they didn't succeed either, it was like you've dissapear without a trace.

"We've found something" the vice commander announced, The five of them was currently in the conference room helding a meeting of your disappearance.

The members perked up at her words gesturing her to continue, Teruko was quick enough to get informations and held a meeting immediately about your disappearance, maybe due to the fact she kept searching for you.

She nodded before continuing, placing two clear plastic bag, one containing a katana and the other one containing a cracked glass.

The members looked at it with surprised before turning their attention to their vice commander.

Teruko moved position making a clear view of pictures that are pinned on a board "These items were found in a forest, the area we found were surrounded with dried bloods, they already ran a DNA test and confirmed it was-.." Teruko gulped as the members looked at her with curiousity "[Y/N]'s blood.." She continued, the members looked at her with widened eyes.

"She wore her outfit instead of the uniform?" Inquired by the commander as the girl simply nodded "Precisely."

Understanding, he gestured her to continue. "We scanned the area, unfortunately, her body wasn't found." She stated as Jouno secretly clutched his fist under the table - although, Teruko noticed this.

"There were no signs of struggle movements either, and I'm sure that those gems wouldn't have the intention to take someone - either way, there were no any signs of stellarons in there, I'm assuming someone fought with her and took her when she was unconscious." Teruko continued pointing at some pictures that were pinned "We're not sure if she's dead or not, but - judging by the amount of blood that was lost in the area could've killed her, in simple terms, she may have died to blood loss."

"Moving on, these items." She walked in front picking up the two plastic bag "Her katana," she raised the bigger tamper proof bag that contains a katana stained with blood "This is where it gets more confusing, we ran a DNA test, and the blood was all hers, no other DNA was found in her katana, presumably, the katana was drowned in her own blood, although - the katana wasn't near with her pool of blood, and if it did, the handle would get her blood too since the pool of blood was large enough to make it happen."

"The handle was analyzed - there weren't any grip movements which means she didn't unsheathe her katana, someone did it for her, we could assume she got stabbed." Teruko proceed with her speech.

Lowering the bag "And about this.." She raised the other bag containing a black shattered glass "It was found in the scene, the weird thing is - it wasn't stained with any bloods, even though it was in the range of pool of blood. I'm assuming it got dropped off when the blood was dried, after the incident." She stopped for a moment until a hand goes up.

A young man with short, spiky hair; rust red and amber eyes raised his hand asking the vice commander permission to ask which she nodded at.

"But who did it?" He inquired as Jouno looked at him "Wrong questions to ask for, why would they do it?" Jouno spoke earning a nod from Teruko "Jouno's right Tachihara-kun! Why would they do it? What's their motive?" She beamed suddenly forgetting about the case.

"Oops my bad hehe.. Anyway, there weren't any signs of dragging her, presumably, picking her up, although, it would leave some drip if she did, I would assume there were more than one person? [Y/N] isn't the type of person to lose easily" she continued.

"There's a lot of scenarios you can create." She slowly puts down the bags "Pathologist opinions are.. Saying that she's dead." She muttered audibly.

The commander nodded "We're dropping this case." He spoke standing up preparing to leave as the members looked at him with widened eyes "Commander-!" Before Teruko could even opposed she quickly shuts her mouth feeling dissapointed.

Jouno stood up slamming his hand on the table "Huh? You can't be serious! We can't just casually dropped [Y/N]'s case!" He exclaimed, eyes furrowed.

"I also hate to say this but, there's a high chance she's dead, even so, if she's dead you have to accept that, and also insufficient evidence, no suspect, no one to interrogate, who should we arrest without assuming? No one." He spoke as he left the room.

The people in the room was dissapointed and was sorrowful that they had to drop the case, due to the fact that their co-worker, close friend, was dead and couldn't avenge her.

"That fucker said he'll take full responsibility and couldn't even avenge her? Fucking shit." Jouno muttered clutching his fist as he glared at the door Fukuichi used to leave the room.

Teruko looked down staring at the floor, dissapointed that she have to drop her friends - no, her big sisters case.

Tecchou was sorrowful just like everyone else, still, he kept an expressionless face.

Tachira was also like Tecchou, although, you could easily know it due to the expression he was wearing, softened eyes, and downward smile, he was unhappy to casually drop your case like that.