🔥Cracklin x Chief ||SMUT🔥

Aha definitely not reused :3 !!

Anywayy uhhmmmm bmmmmhgggghh request for errr
Idk if thatll tag :(

// IMPLIED TRANS CHIEF?? ERM😡 (i mean what do you expect from m every character i lik is trans stfu🥺/lh)//

Also very weird plot Ermm sowwy

Its been a week, as Cracklin has been getting along with Chief, the same object that threatened to shoot him on the day he woke up again, he wasn't mad about it. Clearly fine with it since Chief was attractive themselves.
Cracklin definitely had a small crush on them, not after getting his twink ass saved from the dangers throughout the abandoned factory or something.

Chief seem to be nice.. somehow.
Mostly starting a conversation with Cracklin while Sylvia followed behind, being somewhat devious behind the two.
Chief would be asking Cracklin where he came from, or other personal shit since lmao.
Cracklin didn't mind how Chief would act nice around them, he actually preferred the notebook that way.
It pleased him... a bit too much.

--

It was just Cracklin with Chief, as Sylvia left to explore around, since she was bored of having to follow the other two. So yeah.
The two just sat on the floor, with the area being fucked up, a desk was knocked over and the floorboards were weak.
The carpet was ripped too..

The two weren't discussing about anything which was odd.. but fine.
Cracklin stood up as he dusted off the dust that was on his knees.

"I uh- have to do something real quick.."

".. again? You know you keep, leaving. Something up?"

"... I'm fine actually- just some.. personal stuff to do-"

".. seems fair enough."

Cracklin left the room, as he walked to the next room, not wanting to go that far.
He sighed as he hoped that the Chief didn't think anything too weird about his reason to leave him behind again.
He was fine with it.. right?

Cracklin was in a new room, not bothering to look around, he wasn't there for that. It was for something else..

Some self-pleasure.. was his reason to leave.

He's been feeling strange after waking up, and as he struggled to recollect his memories of his unknown past, but yet he struggled with a burning sensation on his body after meeting chief and so.
Why did he make him so confused? He liked him yeah, but. Maybe it was more than that.
The notebook treated him so much better, protecting him somehow.

He just overall liked them. Alot really.

Cracklin trembled as he could feel his tentacle slither out of his slit that was underneath himself. His knees shaking with delight as his brightly yellow colored dick sprung up, it wasn't shocking. Cracklin did this alot whenever he had the chance.
Yet he was blushing due of the fact of exposure.
"I- Ah.. damn-" Cracklin muttered out, as he saw his tentacle twitch, already knowing what he was gonna do.
He felt ashamed for doing such explicit things to himself. But was he really? Would the chief be ashamed of him too.? He doesn't know..

His tentacle squirmed as it leaked out precum out of the taper tip, he whined as he lowered one of his hands down to his dick. Wrapping his paw around it slowly as he took no time to hesitate to jerk himself off. Cracklin prevented himself from squeaking out, knowing he was leaning on a wall that was next to the other where Chief was at. He may not know this place but he knew damn well that the walls weren't built to keep noises away. He grinned as he thrusted his dick, watching it spew out more precum and he watched it fall down onto the floor slowly.
He was only smiling because he was thinking of Chief like a pervert he was.