Prologue

Today was a very exciting day for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; it was the day of Halloween. Students were engaged in conversation, either talking about the Halloween feast, the trip to Hogsmeade or, in a certain group of Gryffindor's case, pranks.

This group comprised of 5 people; James Fleamont Potter, Sirius Orion Black, Carina Walburga Black, Remus John Lupin and Peter Oliver Pettigrew. Each of these five people were important to the group; James and Sirius were the two who completed the pranks, Remus and Carina were the brains and Peter was the lookout (not that he liked that very much). Together, the five of them dubbed themselves as the Marauders.

James Potter had jet black hair that was messed up (as always). He was in love with a certain game named Lily Jasmine Evans, another girl in Gryffindor. Next to the bespectacled boy was his best friend, Sirius Black.

Sirius Black had long black hair that reached to his shoulders and the famous grey yes that every black had. The boy was sitting next to his twin sister, Carina Black.

Carina Black had short black hair that barely reached her elbows and the grey eyes that every Black had, including her twin brother. Carina always had attention of all the Boys, even the Slytherins (and Sirius was always glaring at each boy that he thought looked at her in a weird way). Across from the girl was one of her best friends, Remus Lupin.

Remus Lupin was a tall boy with a mixture between strawberry blonde and brown hair and brown eyes. He was sitting next to the last person out of the 5 Marauders; Peter Pettigrew.

Peter was the shortest of the group of 5 and had dark brown hair and brown eyes. On the other side of the room sat another group but of 4 people.

These were the Slytherins; Regulus Black, younger brother of Sirius and Carina Black, Evan Rosier, Barty Crouch Jr and Rabastan Lestrange.

Everyone was having a good time. Just at that moment, the doors of the Great Hall burst open and in came the Potters (Fleamont and Euphemia), the Blacks (Walburga, Orion, Arcturus, Cygnus and Druella), the Lestranges (Bellatrix and Rodolphus), the Tonkses (Ted, Andromeda and Nymphadora), the Weasleys (Molly and  Arthur) and the Prewetts (Fabian and Gideon).

"Mom, dad?" James asked his parents, confused.

"Oh great, why are you here?" Sirius asked his parents as Walburga Black looked at him in disgust.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU STUPID CHILD!" She shouted at Sirius.

"Don't talk to my brother like that!" Carina told the woman who was screeching like a banshee at her brother.

"QUIET!" Dumbledore exclaimed. "What are you all doing here?"

"Albus, we were at home when we got a letter to come here and immediately got apparated here," Fleamont Potter told the elderly headmaster.

"That is curious. I wonder what's happeni..." Just as he was speaking, there was a bright flash and in the middle, 12 teenagers and 13 adults appeared, each and every one them in defensive stances with weapons in their hands.

"Who are yo..." Again, as Dumbledore was speaking, he was cut off by another flash and 16 people landed in the middle. They immediately took out their wands and pointed them at the previous visitors.

Dumbledore took a breath, "Who are you?" Dumbledore asked calmly. Silence. Then uproar from the new wand wielders.

"DUMBLEDORE?" They all asked. Surely that couldn't be right. How could they know him?

"Sorry about that, Professor," a girl with brown hair and eyes said, stepping out from her place in between her fellow witches and wizards. "I think we have been brought into the past." At that moment, a piece of paper floated down to Dumbledore's hand. He cleared his throat and read: