Chapter 12: Please?

Angst. That's all.

"Conan you have it wrong, I was jealous of you at first, but you've been nice to me and you've shown that you love me." Connor pleaded, he was very confused on what was happening.

"Yes, I do love you, but when you held my hand, all I saw was pity and hatred deep down inside you..." Conan muttered. Connor's eyes widened because he was right.

Connor interfaced with him? Shit...

"Connor..." Conan started to speak but the words failed to come out. He was sad, angry, disappointed, he deviated for connor... 

"Conan please! I really didn't mean anything that's deep down-"

"...Connor... If you love me, prove it." But conan walked away before connor could even say anything else. 

***

That went great. They kissed, and now it was for nothing. Connor knew that he didn't really love conan yet, but conan loved him and connor felt bad.

There are no more questions to ask, conan just loves him even after all the shit connor has said and ignored him for. Conan didn't ask to be made, he also deviated BECAUSE of loving connor, wanting to be by his side, but connor got selfish, only looking at conan and seeing replacement all over his face.

It's hard to know that you have a replacement, especially ever since amanda has praised him all this time for his hard work, but then after all the betrayal.. he should have seen this coming.

Conan, the new RK900, is in love with connor, his predecessor. Connor has been given a choice to love him or not, he doesn't have to, but he knows he does, he loves conan, but that deep hatred hasn't left his body.

"Detective, we should go work on this case." Conan handed gavin a case file. Gavin scowled and rolled his eyes, connor starred from across the precinct, he was at his desk, and hank was sipping on his coffee, while reading the latest article.

Connor frowned as he watched the encounter, barely able to hear what was said.

"I don't want to do this homicide, how about you a-"

"I was assigned to you and I intend on doing these cases with you." Conan cut him off with a narrowed look, making himself seem more serious.

It couldn't be seen from the naked eye, but connor knew that conan was mad, angry even. 

Gavin swallowed but didn't really falter or back down, he grumbled something and snatched the file out of his hand to read it.

Conan stood firm on the ground, his hands perfectly folded behind his back as he waited for gavin to read it.

"What- This case makes barely any sense.." Gavin muttered to conan, he decided to roll his eyes again and then groan as he started walking towards the entrance of the precinct, conan watched as gavin left to his car.

Connor was caught staring and conan glared at him from across the room.

Connor's eyes widened but he couldn't just look away, he shakingly waved a bit but then conan just turned back around and left with gavin.

So yes, connor fucked up, did he care? Yes, how is he gonna fix it? He doesn't know.

Hank noticed connor looking distressed but before he could ask, connor just stood up and followed after conan and gavin, leaving hank in the precinct.

"I've messed up.. I messed up, oh god, I messed up." Connor muttered to himself, once he made it outside, he tried to make sure that gavin and conan didn't drive off, and looks like rA9 was on his side for once, and conan was standing outside of gavin's car.