~1~

Please ignore how many spelling mistakes there are and how this makes 0 sense. I wrote it at like 4 in the morning because I forgot, so uhm enjoy 😭 Also anything in bold is a dream btw ahahahh

ESMP 2
SCOTT'S POV:

~

Scott was dead. Or that was how he looked anyway. He had disappeared from Rivendel or what was left of it a few minutes ago. His husband had gone back to try and convince him to come with him to start a new life with him but he was too late: when he arrived Scott was dead.

Although he wasn't dead, just in another reality. Where Jimmy and Scott lived peacefully together as husbands and Xornoth wasn't in war with the emperors. But Scott wasn't the same.

~

He woke up suddenly. He sat up and looked around the room. Colourful walls. He was in Chromia. He wasn't in Rivendel anymore he needs to forget about it. He needs to forget about being with Jimmy it's not going to happen. Their hopeless.

He rolled out of bed and got changed before putting on his colourful Fedora. He walked off into the forest to go pick some flowers. As he was walking he was putting various flowers into his basket: lilacs, alliums, blue orchids, dandelions, but never poppies. Whenever he looked at one he got memories from the past.
He picked it up and immediately threw it to the floor upon realising its a poppy.
'What a ugly flower' He thought outloud, his voice filled with disgust.
He gathered a few more flowers of many shapes and colours and put them in his basket. 🌷

He arrived home and began putting some flowers in pots in the Tavern or other varieties of decor. He was almost done decorating when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it.

'Welcome to Chromia a place to-' He started but froze when he saw the person at the door.
It was Jimmy. But not Jimmy from this world. Jimmy from another world

~

That's all for 1 ahahha
Sorry its so crazy idk what I'm doing with life except Wattpad & C.AI

Part 2 should be out by Wednesday :) Go read my oneshots book if you haven't I'm planning on updating it