Chapter 6

Pov: seungkwan

Today is the first day in the company as i got here iget to the boss room i knocked on it "come in" a manly voice come from inside i opened the door getting in "get in mr. Lee" he said gesturing me to sit i shake his hand "i'm lee seungkwan" i said "choi seungcheol nice to meet you mr. Lee" he said well. His handsome man i was thinking that the boss gonna be a freaky man. On his fourty or fifty we talk about the work and signed the contract well he was nice man if his like this with his idols that mean this idols are lucky when we finish i get to the restroom before i go home when. I get their i meet someone look familiar i focus on him to know who he. Is and that was vernon the rapper and joshua brother I. Go to. Him greeting him "hi vernon" i said "ooo seungkwan hi" he greet me back "what are you doing here" he ask me "this is the compang i work in what about you" i answer him "i work. Here too so you already meet coups hyung" he asked i get confused "who is scoups" i said "the boss choi seungcheol it's him" he said "ooooo you call him hyung" i said "yes he is josh hyung friend" he said we were interrupt by his manager calling him "i should go see you later bye" he said goodbye to me and go in that moment i realize that the people in restroom. Were looking to. Us.

I walk to home as i get a message in my phone that message make me. Smile

Robot face 🥰🥰
Get to our place meet you their tomorrow love you

sassy boo❤❤
Okay see you their love you too

I close. My phone with smile on my face i can't wait. To see him

Pov: joshua

"jun you should be careful you know what if some day those people who you get against them did something" i said as my brother was sitting beside me "what you want me to do leave the case" he said 'chuckle' "shut up i didn't said that that's your work and you love this work i'm saying be careful nog leave tge case you are crime lawyer so shut up" insaid hitting on the back of his head we keep talking until yhe door knock "come in" i said. my secretary come in and said that their is someone want to meet me when i ask who he. Is she said that it lee minghao "ok let him in and get us something yo drink" i said as she go. Out i get up to sit in my office "jun come you can be here too" i said while he come behind me sitting in one chair 'knock knock' "come. In" When. I said minghao open yhe door coming in "hi mr. Lee" i. Said "hi mr. Hong" he. Said back "please call me joshua or hyung" i said i don't like when people call me mr. Hong especially who i know "so you to call me minghao" he said well his like this from. Before seokmin always say this that never mess with minghao his savage i'm seeing it right now "sit down" i said we sit in our place he great jun too "so i think you know why i'm here hyung grandpa already did what he want so i'm sure he told you" he said while i chuckle on his talk well his right he wasn't know about this "yes he told me and i already need designer and you are the best for it who. Will not love The8 design i. Will be honored to work with you" i said "thanks hyung i'm the one who will be honor to work with you.

Pov: jun

This minghao boy look. So beautiful i don't know. From the day. I see him. In the hospital i can't forget his face he look so happy in his face but their is something in his eyes something weird lije this boy get through something" excuse me now "he said. i didn't realize that i was looking to him that long he already going" somi get minghao. Show him the company and his office "hyung said with his straight face i don't know. Why he is like this with people always serious but with us different i don't know why seokmin. Leave him. But i'm sure their is something when my brotger tell. Me. That he said that he don't love him. Anymor i. Didn't belive it. All the love that seokmin hold in his eyes to joshua i was looking to. It the love was so. Clear between them no one. Was know about them. Only seokmin brother and his cousin and grandpa while hyung side we are brothers now and grandma she is so close to us she know everything about us if anyone have problem. Go to her i was lost when hyung hit me. On my head" what's wrong with you today with thia hitting "nktjing just you was lost i. Have hour i'm calling you but you wasn't in this world so Shut up" he said well his really violence this days wait not only this days always "i don't know why they call. You gentleman when you are devil i don't see any gentle on you" i said earning a file on my face he throw it on me he was gonna tgrow the pen too but i escape from him.

Pov: seokmin

I get to the hospital as i already talk with mingyu on the phone he told me that they already accept me i will go to them and see where i'm gonna work and everything and when gonna start after this i will go to see jimin i miss him already "hi seok" i heard mingyu voice "hi gyu" i said higging him "come let's go let me show you your office and the place and for your kind information you gonna start tomorrow" he said dragging me with him"okay gyun but don't you think that we are walking so fast right now "i said" oo yeah sorry come on "he said" why you so excited "i said bcs he really look so excited" ooo this actually today i'm gonna go out with my ftiend and i'm gonna confesse to him i'm scare what if he reject me "he said looking sad i regret asking he was happy now bcs of me he get sad and thinking about bad result" no i'm sure he will accept you but who is he bcs as i remember you was in love with wonwoo "i said" about this actually wonwoo is the one who i'm gonna propose "what in all this year you didn't and now you want WTH" i said shocked "yes i didn't bcs when i was gonna confesse i find someone else confessing to him so i get back" he said sadness clearly on his face "did you see him when he accept the offer" i ask him "no i didn't and i wish i did bcs he didn't accept him and he said that he love someone else and i think he love me too so i'm gonna risk it and confesse i don't want to lose him. Again" he said "but wait who is top" i asked trying to change the mood "yaaa seok what is this question and it's me okay don't open your. Mouth and tease bcs if you start you know i can start too" he said as i keep quiet he really can do it as he know everything about me and joshua only don't know about our breakup he was shock when i told him that we leave each other "but seok you know until now i can't belive you and joshua are not together you both were the most shipped couple. Everyone want to be like you both" he said "i know even me can't belive it but it's already happen anyway don't worry they arranhe oir marriage with him" i said "oooooo. WAIT! WHAT??" he get shocke "you better tell me what happen with you both" he said "ofc i will bug not today i should go to see jimin see you later and by the way the office is amazing who tell them that this is my favorite color" i said "whk you think ofc me i'm the only one who know you" he said "oooo thanks you really good in décoring" bye i should go "i said bidding my good bye to him.

Pov: 3rd

In the next day

Seungkwan was standing behind the house door opening it he was so excited finally he gonna meet his lover he open the door getting in he see in the parking that their is no car here so his love stay didn't come yet so he have time to get some food...

Seungkwan was standing behind the house door opening it he was so excited finally he gonna meet his lover he open the door getting in he see in the parking that their is no car here so his love stay didn't come yet so he have time to get some food ready and himself too.

Time skip

Kwan finish cooking and put cover on the food gettimg himself to the bedroom to clean himself bcs his love text him and said he will be their in twenty minutes as he understand the place is so far from the city the house ia out of the city so no one gonna know his here afterthe shower he come out wearkmg his clothes when he done he start tk dry his hair looking in the mirror suddenly he feel two muscles arms wrapped around him he know this arms owner he look. In the mirror locking eyes with his lover" do you know how. Much i miss you " ???? Said kissing kwan neck "i know i miss you too and finaly we are together now in the same country" kwan said putting his hands on his lover one "go shower i will get the food ready hurry up we have to sit together" kwan said giving pics on his lover lips "okay i'm gonna be fast in the end no one can win against you"  ???? Said  looking to kwan figure disappearing he smile with himself getting to shower.

(who. Is thia secret lover and what gonna happen. When. Everything will come. Out)