Faith's pov

Hey y'all it's Faith here lmaoooo. I am Ky's gorgeous twin sister as you just read lol. She is my heart and I know she is going through it hard rn. Smh I really want to find that piece of shit of a man and beat him down okay. But out of respect for my twin I'm not gone touch him. He is definitely a LAB nigga for sure. Anyways I am heading to our favorite place to get us some food. And I already bought some more boxes so that's one less stop I have to do yayy me !!

LAB= Lame Ass Bitch *

I really want the best for my twin cause man we have been through so much in our lives. However we are inseparable and I'm going to give my twin the world if God allows me too. So much for getting to me lol. I am 28 years old clearly me and ky go to the same school but our majors are different. I really want to own my own dance company and Ky wants to work with the FBI or CIA. I work as a stripper to support my finances for school. Being a stripper has its gains and losses. But it worked out for me in the end and I make sure to be very careful at work.

I got our food and I got her a big strawberry cake. I know she would love it. As I turn in to her complex. I see the LAB nigga leaving the complex. I just looked and shook my head like bro this man really fucked my twin over but Ima keep my cool for her and only her. I knock on her door and she yells it's open sis. I laugh before I enter cause she always knows when it's me.
"Hey sis" as I put the stuff down on top of some boxes and go hug her tight.
"Hey" I know she wants to cry but she stops herself. I kiss her cheek.
"I brought you a surprise as well" I turn around and hand her the food and dessert.
"Yayyyy" she semi screams and jumps around.
"Come on let's eat sis."