STELLA NOTT

Stella Nott had a complicated life,
maybe that was a bit of a understatement.
Her parents were a living hell to say the least.
They weren't exactly the friendly type of people.
They were also very well known Death Eathers.

From the day she was born she had to put up with them. It was quite hard. Her dad had an obsession with lord Voldemort and admired his work and ideas. She always thought her father dragged her mother into his Death Eather mess.

Her dad always had been a follower of lord Voldemort while Stella wouldn't exactly call him a lord. Even though her parents believed in pureblood
supremacy she was never did mind  what blood status someone was.

When she was six she told her father that she didn't
care what blood status anyone was it resulted into a lot of beating.
Now she knew better.
She knew how to let her parents think she indeed believe in blood supremacy.

Her parents were also proud Slytherins, in this
she could recognize herself. She remembered the sorting ceremony and how scared she was that she would be placed in any other house than Slytherin.
This wasn't the case, she did get put in Slytherin.
She was very proud to be one.

In her first year she befriended a muggle-born and when her dad find out she was beaten very badly.
She was scared ever since because she felt like her father had eyes everywhere.

Even though she got put trough a tough childhood
she was never alone. Her brother Theodore Jr. 
looked at life exactly the same as she did.