Getting Caught

"So you were stupid enough not to use protection when you completed the mating process?" April whispered loud enough for only me and Skylar to hear.

It's not like me being pregnant was a secret, you could smell it on me, if you payed enough attention to my scent. It was early, so it hasn't effected my scent much.

"Who's the lucky guy who knocked you up?" Jeremy, one of the schools jocks asked me. When I didn't respond he continued, "I never thought that you would turn into that big of a slut. You don't even know your kids father." I looked over Jeremy's shoulder and saw Thad's eyes turn black.

Thad ran from behind his desk and held Jeremy to the wall by his neck. "Don't ever talk to Adia that way ever again. She's not a slut. She knows who the father is."

"And how would you know that, Alpha?" With that Jeremy spit in Thad's face.

"Because I'm the father." Way to let the cat out of the bag. I thought I was going to be the one to let the secret slip.

"Thad what the hell!" I couldn't stop myself from yelling at him.

Thad let go of Jeremy and Jeremy fled out of the classroom. Probably towards the principals office. Thad and I are done.

After the incident class went on as normal and I guess since Thad was Alpha they were all scared to tell on him.

Halfway through class the principal came over the loudspeaker "Mr. Reinhart and Adia Collin please report to the principal's office."

I walked out of the classroom and down the hall, heading towards the principals office, along side Thad. We entered the door and meet an upset principal.

"Please take a seat." Once we were seated she continued, "I understand that you two have a student teacher relationship going on. Mr. Reinheart, you know we don't tolerate this at this school. I'm afraid I have to fire you, but I'm not going to turn you into the police. I probably should, but that's not the issue right now."

Thad cut her off before she could continue. " You, yourself are a werewolf. You know the bond of mates. You know that this couldn't have been avoided."

"She didn't have to get pregnant. You also didn't have to pull that stunt you did in your classroom earlier. You have to be accountable for your actions. You may me an alpha, but your not my alpha. I am your boss and I have to act accordingly."

"She's my mate and completing the mating process was going to happen. The part where Adia got pregnant happened because I am an Alpha. Don't act like that wasn't going to happen. Also Jeremy was harassing my mate and I acted upon it like a mate would."

"That doesn't change anything."

"Then I'm taking Adia out of this school and I'm going to home school her from now on.

"Fine."

"Alright Adia, time to go home."