HPG13

:Mizzy's POV:
I was in an all dark place..... I heard voices but I couldn't talk back or open my eyes. I didn't feel anything. Then I saw a bright light. I followed it. There was my mommy. I ran to her like a little kid again.

"Mommy!" I screamed.

My mom died when I was just a little girl right in front of me by my uncle. As a little girl I was molested  by my uncle and one day my mom came in while he was about to rape me.... I remember that day like it was yesterday....

                 :Flashback:
"Uncle Stop!" I screamed. I struggled to get out of his hard grip. Then he slapped me hard making blood come out my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up little bitch" He yelled undressing himself while holding onto me tight.

I was crying so hard as he took off my panties and put his dirty mouth on my "area". I was kicking his face cause I didn't like it.

He came up trying to kiss me but I spit in his face taking that as an advantage to run. As I was about to run out the door he pulled my leg causing me to fall hard.

"You've out done yourself now you little bitch" He took himself out and positioned himself about to go in me. I felt weak. I couldn't move. I was crying so much my head hurt.
Just as he was about to put himself into me my mom burst into the room with a gun in her hand.

My uncle looked at her with a smirk.
"Megan why don't you come join us". My mom looked at him like he was sick and shot him in the stomach.

He fell back with blood pouring out of him. My mom ran to me, dropping the gun and crying. My mom turned around looking at my deadbeat uncle. Then.......

Boom!

I looked to see what had happened.
What I saw brought tears to my eyes and I started crying.

My mother was laying on me, blood pouring from her head. My uncle used his last breath to take someone I cared about so much from me. I took the gun. I've seen my dad use these a lot.

(This is so sadd. Her father is coming soon!)

I shot at my uncle one more time in the head just to make sure he was dead. I closed my mother's eyes and ran to the neighbors house, crying, blood all over me and naked.

I knocked on the door so hard feeling light headed. Mrs.Anderson the neighbor answered the door looking at me and shaking me as I felt my eyes closing.

"Wake up Mizzy" She screamed crying. Then I felt everything go all black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
         :Still at Flashback:
I woke up looking where I was...... White walls. Machines everywhere. The hospital. I hate this place. Then a police came in bringing me some orange juice.

"Hello sweetie, your name?" He asked handing me the juice.

"Mizzy. Mizzy Dria Martinez" I looked at the drink checking to see if anything was in it. I was 10 years old but still very smart.

"Ok Mizzy do you remember what happened" he told me.

I sat there telling him everything that happened.

After talking to the police my father who is a drug dealer and a kingpin at that came running in.

"Mimi baby I'm so sorry I wasn't here. Daddy is never gonna leave you again." He held me as I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up about a few hours later still laying on my father as he slept. I was crying silently remembering what had happened.

"Don't worry baby mommy is always watching us. One day you will see her again" He kissed me in the head shedding a tear.

           :Flashback Over:
"Mommy I missed you so much" I said about to cry hugging my mother already remembering her hugs and kisses she used to give me as a little girl.

"I missed you too baby girl." My mom was wearing an all white dress sitting near these beautiful flowers. She looked just like she did before she died.

"Baby girl this is what we call the middle. You are now in the middle of heaven and life. You get to choose where you wanna go. But Mimi baby remember you have friends down there and your dad down there who are crying for you. This may be your choice but I want you to make the right one. I love you baby girl and you know I ALWAYS will but this definitely won't be the last time I see you. You are now in a coma. You can choose to wake up now, die and come with me, or stay here for a while then when you feel the time is right you may wake up".

My decision was made..... I decided to.    
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

             :Aniya's POV:
I was in the hospital. With police, Aniya's dad and her grandmother. The girls were over at my dad's house.

"Unk Damian Mizzy is strong she'll be alright" Aniya's dad is my dad's best friend and partner in crime. I've known him since I was a little girl but at that time Mizzy lived with her grandmother.

"I'm just afraid for my little girl.... She's been through so much in her young life. Her mother, my wife, mi amor died, her uncle my own damn brother molested my little girl, and now she has just been raped.... All those times I have not been there for her.... If I was there and not on the streets she wouldn't have gotten in this position. This is all my fault." I watch Unk Damian cry. He was really taking this harder than I thought. But if anyone ever raped my little girls I would've found that person and killed them.

"Unk Damian stop blaming Auntie's death on yourself. None of this is your fault. God is just trying to give us all a life lesson don't worry Unk she'll be fine". I rubbed his back.

Mizzy's grandmother fell asleep a few hours after long sobs.

Finally a few hours later a doctor came in.

"Family of Mizzy Dria Martinez" We all stood up.

"Mizzy has suffered from blood loss, bleeding of the vagina,broken nose, and a concussion. It seems she has been raped. She is now in a coma".

I started crying. I remember being in a coma for a year. Knowing now that my best friend and sister is now in one too hurts me.

I'm back! I'll be updating alot from now on.... Comment and Vote plz and thank you.