Chapter 2

I didnt expect my stepmother will apologize to me. Rodd started to talk. "Why are you here?" He asked her.

"My daughter has to go to ABC University to attend her classes, but its so far away from our house. If you allow her to stay here, It will be so helpful for her studies." She said it with hesitation as Rodd looked at me.

"Yeah, she can stay here." I said as Rodd nodded. My stepmother thanked us and left as everyone else left, leaving Rodd and me alone.

"Viola, Can we have a talk?" Rodd said as I nodded.

"I dont know on what circumstantial basis you married me, but I married you because I loved you, and I love you. In any situation, I will never cheat on you. If you saw me cheat on you, just kill me, but before you kill me, make sure that was me. He said it with a seducing smile.

Okay, I wont lie. This idiot just made my heart beat fast. If I spend any minute with him. I will lose my control. While Im thinking this, he placed a gentle kiss on my lips as I started to blush.

"I havent expected this from you." He said in seducing voice.

While we were talking, Rodds twin brother Aaran yelled, "Brother, finish your romance quickly. We have to attend clint meeting." as Rodd nodded.

"We will continue this after finishing the client meeting, my hot wife," He said as he left.

Im damn sure that this Rodd must be a player. At this rate, I will fall for him so quickly. I smiled s my day continued peacefully.

In next day morning, I saw my sister is already home.

"Hi Evie." I greeted her with a huge smile. I may have had conflict with my stepmother, but I never had any conflict with Evie. She is such a sweet girl. After I greeted her, she happily ran over to me and hugged me.

"I havent expected you this early." I said as she awed.

"That is because my mother, She didnt even want me to take one leave." She said.

"You know her; leave it." "Enjoy your freedom here." I patted her head.

In the dining hall, "Mr. Rodd, I will be so thankful for your help." Evie said.

"Be thankful for your sister, not for me." He said stern voice as Evie face changed. I interrupted to change the air.

"Evie, try this." I said as she simply nodded.

After having breakfast, Rodd called for me while I was talking with Evie.

"Viola, I understand you love your stepsister. But try to understand what Im going to say." He said as I looked at him blankly.

"Do not ever trust your stepmother relations." He said.

"Why?" I asked him as he hugged me and said, "You will know that soon."