Chapter 37 Is it reciprocity

Ling Yi's residence soon had an extra bed.

  Caregiver Liu packed up the things in the entertainment room, and called the others to bring a bed into this room.

  After the people left, nurse Liu cleaned up and put a fitted sheet and quilt cover on the new bed.

  Nursing worker Liu also had many questions in his mind. In fact, the bed that Ling Yi sleeps in every day is quite big, more than enough to accommodate two people. If Feng Chu and Ling Yi live together, why do they have to separate them into two beds?

  She was curious and couldn't hide the matter, so she couldn't help asking: "Will Mr. Feng live here tonight?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "Yes."

  Nursing worker Liu is now sure that Ling Yi and Feng Chu have a good relationship, and if the relationship is not good, it is impossible for them to live together. She shook the down pillow next to it more fluffy: "The bed in the master bedroom is very big, more than enough to sleep two people."

  "I often turn over at night, which will disturb Mr. Feng's sleep."

  Nursing worker Liu couldn't help but look up at Ling Yi—it's not a bad habit to turn over. Feng Chu is so tall, one arm can hold Ling Yi firmly. If both arms are around Ling Yi, Ling Yi's whole body will be wrapped and he can't escape at all. It is very difficult to move in this situation. Not to mention turning over.

  "Mr. Ling, you can ask Mr. Feng to put one arm around your shoulder and the other around your waist, so that you won't turn around."

  If you really want to turn over, there is no problem, as you turn over and rub against Feng Chu's body, the two of you are half asleep and half awake... During this period of time, nurse Liu, who is not very pure-minded, has read a lot of books and anime on the Internet, Some indescribable pictures could not help appearing in her mind.

Ling Yi didn't know what nurse Liu was thinking at all. She had already packed up all the things in the entertainment room when Liu nurse was knocking on cp, she quickly exited from the room: "Mr. Ling, I won't bother you, if you need anything Call me anytime, there are yellow peaches and blueberries in the refrigerator, remember to eat more vitamin C."

  Ling Yi smiled and nodded: "Okay."

  Nursing worker Liu touched the bracelet on her wrist. This was the one Ling Yi gave her before. Being with Ling Yi always feels very comfortable, like soaking in warm water, and the whole person feels warm and harmonious.

  Ling Yi had some hypoglycemia today, so he took a piece of chocolate from the refrigerator, peeled off the wrapper and ate it.

  He charged the phone, Ling Yi took out a book from the bookshelf, and scanned the cover with his fingertips to read the title.

  After a while his phone turned on.

  Meng Xihua called and was very excited to share gossip with Ling Yi: "Those gangsters were sentenced to two years for their attempted rape, and Ling Bo was only punished for public security. He was detained for fifteen days and expelled from the school."

  It's no wonder that Ling Yi has been much quieter these two days. Su Peiwan was running around about Ling Bo's affairs, and there was no time to change the number and call to stimulate Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi casually asked: "Will you take the college entrance examination again?"

  "A new college entrance examination? What are you kidding? It's been more than a year, and he must have forgotten all his high school knowledge. With his brain, he might not get a score of 200 in the exam next June," Meng Xihua said. "It will affect him." The biggest thing is not being fired, the Zhou family intends to marry your family, and the Zhou family doesn't want to have anything to do with him this time."