Prologue

"50k and information on where your family might be located."

My heart jumped in my chest. I had never been so excited to hear about my family before. It had always been a bad thing in the past. Every single time they were brought up, I hated it. I felt like I just wanted to disappear.

But not this time.

This time, my heart started beating so hard against my chest, I would believe if the person in front of me heard it.

"Deal."

I had never accepted a deal so fast. The job was simple, really. All I had to do was go into a well-known hotel and act like a prostitute at the lobby bar. Nothing I couldn't handle. Nothing I hadn't done before.

"Whos the target?"

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

The hotel was quite fancy. Not really what I was expecting, but I wasn't complaining. It had a theme of spruce, gold, and red satin. The bar was full of businessmen. Almost all the seats at the counter were taken and most of the booths as well.

I took a seat at one of the open bar stools at the counter, adjusting my red satin dress so that it didn't ride up an uncomfortable amount when I sat. I pushed a strand of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear, being careful of my gold chain earrings.

I started to look around the bar for my target.

"Can I get you a drink, pretty lady?"

I looked back towards the counter to the bartender who was now standing in front of me. He wore a suit with a satin red tie. He had a kind smile as he waited for an answer.

I gave him a soft smile and shook my head. "No thank you. Im act-"

"2 tequila limes. On the rocks please." I look over at the nice man who had ordered me a drink. It was my target.

I nodded and spun the chair to look at him. The bartender gave a soft nod and started on the drinks as I looked at Mr. Wess.

He gave me a soft smile and looked me up and down a couple of times, his gaze lingering on my chest and thighs for a few moments longer than necessary. Disgusting...

"What's such a pretty lady like you doing at a bar... All alone..?"

This dude was making me sick. He was 46 while I was 23. He looked like a walking hairless cat with his balding head and light wrinkles on his face.

I hid my disgust behind a soft, playful smile. "Just looking for some fun," I say in a playful tone. I cross my legs and put one of my elbows on the counter, propping my head up with the back of my hand.

The response rose a mischievous smirk out of him as the bartender brought our drinks to us. I gave the bartender a small nod as I took a small drink. The alcohol hit the back of my throat, giving me the burning sensation that I used to crave so bad that it would drive me mad at times.

There was a hand on my thigh, breaking me away from my reminiscing. I looked at the hand as it slid down my thigh slightly. I looked at the 'man' in front of me and gave him a smirk.

"Why don't we go up to my room." He said before hopping off of his stool and taking a step towards me. He leaned towards me as his hands left my thigh and made their way to my gloved fingers. "I can show you fun..." He whispered.

His voice sent a shiver down my spine. It was absolutely disgusting..

I swallowed hard before agreeing and hopping off of my own bar stool to follow him. I wrapped my arm around his as he led me to the elevator.