"The Dark Feeling"

My anger us furious. I have ni control over it, it's like I still see and hear ever thing but I have no control over my body. My mother who favors my ddd(demonizing devil daughter) sister says I probably need anger management. But I know I just need to find a way to control it.Don't worry the song at the top clams me down. Or I listen to other aggressive song. I work in different ways. When I was small I always know I was different from everyone. But my childhood was good had friends.Had everything I was the baby before my little brat came along and everything came to an end.My sister acts like a little bitch now and act like I'm her enemy. My grandparents died when I was 7or 8. All I could remember is that I went in me and my sister room now all of our room. And layed in the bed curl up in a ball crying in tell I fell asleep. I remembered waking up the next morning would not eat, wouldn't talk. The only thing I did was went back in the room and sleep. The third day I was okay. I ate and said a couple of words. That
Same year my aunt and her devilish no good cheating bastered husband died a month or two after. After all of that I became sick with sore throat and didn't eat or talk for a week or two. When I became 9 or 10 I started being bipolar. Don't worry I'm not crazy or anything like that. I just have my problems. Everything that I go through is just ball up inside and I can't tell no one because I really can't trust anyone around me. My sister,my brother,Not even my own parents.On top of everything me and my sister is going to high school this year in the ninth grade and were going to be 13. The youngest but were smart. My sister is advanced and I'm regular. She sometimes get straight A's. And I get A's and B' sometimes my teacher who I don't like drop it to a C sometimes. Any way I can of like this boy in my school but were can if friends but alos not. He has a girlfriend anyways. I stop liking him the 3 week of school but it's okay because the boy's are used anyway. It's okay because I have funny,caring,winderful friends who loves me and I love them. So I'm going to be just fine. I am dancing. As in I use to have it in middle school. Even though I'm in the U.S. and going to school and have friend's. I miss my old life. My old friends even though I love my new set but they're going to different high school. But we all will stay connected and talk. I'm having fun with my family this summer and there is a big festival in Andros we have this year no junkanoo. Crabfest so were getting restaurant ready and food, drinks and music ready,set,to go. My life have slowed down for now but I can't promise you that it will change for now. The End.

P.s If your going though the same thing follow me. I'll follow back so we can talk.