ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE'  ᥫ᭡
AMI PRODUCTIONS

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE'  ᥫ᭡ AMI PRODUCTIONS

JAELAH AUGUST TAYLOR
POV

   CHAPTER 3 :
"niggas really calling me mrs. osama."

IT HAS BEEN a few months since notti and me became 'enemies' and everyone was starting to call me 'mrs osama' and i HATED it, well in public. but in private? i AM HAVING A WHOLE DANCE PARTY. i loveeee that nickname so bad, but ofc i would never admit that to notti.

it was a no uniform school day, and i was cheesing so bad my outfit ate, and it was also notti's birthday in literally 1 day, so i got him A BUNCH of gift because that's my man he just don't know it yet ..

and the fact that it was a no uniform day, and ALSO free week. that's means that the students get to do NO work and do anything they want all week. and i was soo happy because i KNOWW im finna be all up on my man all week.

im walking in the hallway with all my focus on my phone and suddenly i bumped into someone

im walking in the hallway with all my focus on my phone and suddenly i bumped into someone. "my ba- oh, it's just you." i said looking at —KAYDEN my 'bully' atleast that's what he calls himself. "watch where your going, braceface." kayden replied thinking he was tough.

"stfu, you not hurting nobody feelings. with them fucking pink dreads looking like peppa pig or sum." i responded making him smack his teeth. ouuuu i hate him so bad. "mmtch, man whatever." he said, walking away. yeahhh that's what i thought bitch.

i go on my way walking into a classroom that my friends were in. "hey y'all." i said making them look up from whatever they were doing. "yooo, mrs.osama ." dd said, dabbing me up while smiling. "wsg mrs.osama ." ddot greeted, eating a bag of chips while also dabbing me up.

"nigga's really calling me mrs.osama."

i side hugged neveah and doja as i sat down next to them. "ughhh , i can't wait till my man birthday..!" i whispered so the boys couldn't hear. "the delusions are real." doja said making neveah chuckled as she was nodding while i just sucked my teeth.