eight

"JU-WON!" All of them yelled

Heeseung ran straight over to his sister which was lying on the floor. He lifted her head up on his knees.

"Ju-won? What happened? I knew she wasn't okay. I should have called her in the morning"

"Hey Heeseung, that wasn't your fault. She told us she was fine" Riki interrupted Heeseung.

Sungjin was just still standing there with widened eyes.

"What happened to her?" He asked before crouching down next to Heeseung.

"I don't know but whe need to get her to the doctor. Instantly. Riki can you drive?" Heeseung asked before standing up, carrying Ju-won in his arms.

"Of course. The keys are in your bag?" Riki replied.

"Yes"

"I think I should stay here. Can you call me when you know something?" Sungjin asked in concern.

"Yeah, but it could take a while." Heeseung said while going towards the exit.

"Okay, I hope Ju-won is getting well soon" Sungjin answered before going back to work again.

Meanwhile, Riki got Heeseung's keys.

Riki and Heeseung left the office. They didn't care about their things they had to do at work. They just wanted to help Ju-won.

Heeseung walked over to his car, Ju-won in his arms. Her head lay on his chest. Riki followed him.

After they arrived at Heeseung's car, Riki opened the rear door, so that Heeseung could lay his sister on the seat. After that, heeseung went to the other side of the car to get in. He put Ju-won in a position, so that her head could lie on his legs.

Riki sat down on the driver's seat. He started the car.

Heeseung placed his palm in ju-won's forehead. He could feel it was really hot. She was also sweating.

"Her head is burning" He said to Riki.

"Oh that's not good" Riki answered while looking back at her.

After a few minutes, Ju-won slowly opened her eyes.

"Ju-won, are you okay?" Heeseung asked instantly after je noticed his sister opening her eyes.

"Heeseung? What happened? I can't remember" She answered confused.

"You passed out a few minutes ago"
Ju-wom heard a familiar voice from the driver's seat.

"Riki?"

Riki nodded and smiled at her.

"Ju-won how are you feeling?" Heeseung asked.

"My head... It's buzzing"