ii

'It's almost ten o'clock, we should start the next activity you planned.' Said Zhang Hao calmly to Hanbin five minutes before the end of recess.
— 'I know, let me just gather the kids and clean up first.' He retorted a bit too sharply.
— 'Don't worry about it, I can do it.'

Hanbin was surprised when Zhang Hao answered him without changing his tone. Because even though Hanbin did his best to hide the fact that he disliked being told what to do when he knew it perfectly, he sometimes slipped and acted somehow unpleasantly toward Zhang Hao. Each time it happened, he scolded himself, but somehow he can't help but act childishly around his coworker.

Seeing him starting to clean up the part of the classroom where they did all the group activities, Hanbin went to the storage area and took out the box which contained all the instruments they had. It was a pretty heavy box, filled with drums and other percussion instruments, and it made noise each time they moved it. Difficulty, he closed the door of the storage room behind him when he exited and returned to the open space. Zhang Hao rose his head as he felt him come closer and said:

'Come on everyone, come closer!'

A first bunch of children came from the indoor playground, but a lot more were still playing around, so Zhang Hao left him with those already here to go and fetch them.

'What are we going to do now Hanbin? Are we going to sing?' Asked a little boy while looking at the instrument box.
— 'Let's wait until everyone arrives and then I'll explain everything, alright?' Hanbin replied with a kind smile.

A few minutes later as he looked up, he saw the last kids coming near the rest of the class with Zhang Hao in tow.

'So everyone, do you remember the last song we learned?'

A little girl raised her hand and said: 'Yes, it was The Wheels On The Bus!'
— 'That's right.' Hanbin said, smiling. 'How about we sing it again today? But before that, we should not forget to warm up, right? Can everyone move aside a little bit so you have enough space?'

After it was done, Hanbin continued:

'Let's start with some stretching alright? So everybody put your hands up, stand on tiptoes just like if you wanted to touch the sky!'

He then demonstrated what he just said, and all the kids imitated him.

'Now we bend over to touch our toes.'

Again, Hanbin did what he said, but just when he was touching his toes, he heard a slight chuckle. As he looked up, he saw Zhang Hao, behind all the kids, trying to hold back his laughter with his hand in front of his mouth. it pissed Hanbin off to admit it, but his laugh was somehow very melodic. In a split second, their eyes met just like in a dream, but it really wasn't one, when twenty-five noisy kids were surrounding them.

'Why are you laughing at me?' Hanbin asked him.
— 'Because you're cute, that's all.' He replied simply.

Hanbin asked himself how it was possible for someone to say this kind of stuff out loud without flinching, and he felt jealous because he really wasn't the kind of person who can sincerely say what they think without blushing. Right after that, Zhang Hao put his hands around his mouth as a megaphone and told the students to stand straight and start clapping with their hands, following the rhythm he was setting.

— 'You should go and put the CD in the CD player.' Zhang Hao added while still clapping his hands.

Too fazed to contradict him, Hanbin walked away to do just as Zhang hao had told him to while wondering how anyone could switch personalities as easily as he. He never knew that behind Zhang Hao's usual stoic behavior, something else was hidden.