Skibidi Toilet Season 3

You = First Person POV

Few days have passed since they watched the second season, but upon trying to find the third season, they realises that season 2 was released at the same day as they first watched the series.

All the time, half of the class have this urge to wait for the creator to upload, even had their notification turned on just in case.

Safe to say, Aizawa wasn't bothered by this, because he too was watching the series.

After Class

When Class ended, everyone meet up and together and walk back to their dorm, however, as soon as they reach at the said room they received a notification.

*Ding!* *Ding!* *Ding!*

They look at their phones as they enter the building and once they saw the notification, their face lit up and immediately went to their room and changed their clothes.

Dafuqboom just released the third season of Skibidi Toilet and they all decided to watch it all until the end.

"Are the foods ready?"

Mina asked, inspecting all the snacks they had at the table.

"Check..."

Tokoyami says nonchalantly.

"Good! Now Kirishima --"

"No need to tell me!"

Kirishima says as he pulled out his phone and shared his screen at the television screen.

Soon the rest of their classmates arrived with their indoor outfit, where they gather and watches the third season of Skibidi Toilet

Skibidi Toilet 9

The video began with You, walking toward a monument for the first Skibidi Toilet.

There stood two Skibidi toilets who are acknowledging the one who started all of this.

However, as soon as you made your presence known, they turn around and tried to intimidate you, but you instead walk to one of them and flushed the toilet dead.

Terrified by what happened to his friend, the other toilet tried to escape, but was subdue when you grabbed ahold of him and flushed the toilet dead yet again.

Then you pulled out a spray bottle and began to covered the portrait with a Camera graffiti.

"Oh so the Cameramen are like the rebels." Mina spoked, enlightened by the first video.

"Make sense, they're the only things that are shown not hostile, and we've been with them since the beginning of the series." Toru added.

"This makes absolutely sense now. The Toilets or Hybrids, we're the first creatures in the series that attack a cameraman, AKA us, this would also lead everyone to an all out war; A war between good and evil." Momo explains making most students nod at her great sense of analysis.

"Oh this is so thrilling, I do hope the cameramen wins because I didn't like the toilets especially when each episode ends, they always give me the jibees." Kaminari commented.