Bodyguard Katsuki

Just wait and watch.

Too lazy to write the AUs so here's a quick context kinda thingie <3

Izuku, son of a businessman, hires a new bodyguard, little does he know, the bodyguard he hires, isn't as "tough" as he thought he'd be. Katsuki, had no idea he'd be a bodyguard of someone who could be a bodyguard themself, but something is better than nothing right? Yeah, that's what he thought, so he just gave in, he was tough, but not as tough as yk, a "usual" bodyguard would be. Now, Izuku known to be quite kind at times (not a usual dkbk thingie but yuh 😒🤍) grows this small soft spot for his not so tough bodyguard, Katsuki on the other hand, doesn't think much of Izuku, or his job, he only knows what he's supposed to do, protect Izuku, at any cost that is. But is that really what his mind is on?
Read babes, you'll know <3
~~~~~

Izuku pov°
~
I look at the blondie who's shorter and Skinner than me, I'll call him bamboo boy, or maybe... The slimmest shady? Yeah, that'll go, The Slimmest Shady. (had to do it. 😭) He looks at me, blinking fast, like a cartoon character, I hate cartoons. We just look at eachother for a moment before I speak,
"Your room is on the left down the hallway." Yeah, that sounds just right. On the left down the hallway, yeah, cool.

He nods, pulling three suitcases with his skinny arms, what's wrong with my dad? Actually no, I hired him, you know what? Fine I accept my choice i mean my choice is always bad after all.
He opens the door, I hear a soft creak, a thump of him throwing the suitcases on the floor and a creak then a click of the door being locked and closed. I take out a sigh if relief, I'll go sleep now, it's 9 in the morning.

(Writing on my phone 💅🏻)

I wake up, why did I wake up? I don't know. I open my phone, I got a text. I open it, it reads

"where r u, I'm outside in the car get out lazy ass" I just stare, I don't understand these words, oh wait. I get it, it's Mina, she wants to meet Katsuki.

I open the door, the front door I see Mina, she's just standing there on her phone, my voice doesn't want to escape my lips, I text her.
"get in m in front of the door. 😒"
I love using emojis, apple I love you.
She looks up and runs towards the door, with a backpack, typical.
She frantically looks for Katsuki inside every room before I say,
"He's taking a shower."
"How do you know?" She asks,
Ugh Mina, why do you need to ask all this?
"I just know, you ate anything? Hungry?"
"I just ate a feast, actually I needa take a shit, I'll use the guest bathroom, sorry, not sorry." She states before running off towards the guest room.
She's too comfortable.

Katsuki's door opens, he's there, in some shorts and a white top, casual. He looks at me and asks, no tells.
"I'm hungry, where's the pantry" i blink once, no. Twice, no. Thrice before saying
"You'll have dinner straight away, sorry, house rules."
He groans getting into the room again. Ugh, Katsuki.

I walk into my room, and go on the bed, not today, it's not my day today, I'm feeling quite sick actually, I should ask katsuki to take care for me, yeah, sweet. I phone Katsuki he answers straight away, just how i like it.
"Yeah?" He murmurs
"I'm feeling sick can you come in my room?" I say, smiling slightly
"Okay, need medicine?"
"No, maybe."
Call ended.

There.

A soft knock raps against my door. I respond with a "come in" it's Katsuki, he looks pissed, yeah, nice. He looks at me, my condition: sweating, black tee, blue jorts, white socks and frizzy hair, yeah, not in a good condition. He looks at me up and down, utterly disgusted, ew. Who would like to see Izuku Midoriya in a condition like this? ewewewewewew. Just ew.

I respond with a soft voice
"Check my temperature yeah?"
He nods, walking into the bathroom and taking out a thermometer from under the sink, in the third drawer. He walks towards he and tosses it in my mouth, I grin, looking at him, he just rolls his eyes as the thermometer beeps slowly he pulls it out of my mouth forcefully, i seriously thought he'd pull my teeth out.

He checks the temperature, rolling his eyes afterwards,
"What's the temperature?"
"102." He stares, then he throws some medicine at me,
"Take these before food" and then he throws a different batch of medicine "and these after food" and leaves.
Ugh Katsuki.

(YOU ALL I JUST GOT ELECTROCUTED BC OF THE SWITCH IN MY BATHROOM HOLY FUCK IT WAS TRAUMATIZING MY FINGER IS THROBBING RN 😭)

I look back at the guest room, Mina is out, and she's walking towards me. Then she asks,
"Katsuki's room is there right?" Whilst ponting towards the exact place where Katsuki just walked into, i say,
"Yeah, but remember to knock, and personal space Mina."
She laughs before saying,
"Don't remind me, I know" before running towards the room and barging in, followed by a scream, it was probably Katsuki who screamed,

I run towards the door, only to see Katsuki half dressed, his jorts half way up his thighs and his shirt, God knows where, Mina wals inside and closes the door on me, typical. Okay, I mean, why is she allo- no no no Izuku, he's comfortable with her, anyway he's new to the job, he starts tomorrow. Chill Izuku, chill.

I'm leaving this like this, srry but I needed a filler chapter and this is all I can do 😭
~~~~

Vote!!