Best Friends

Sidharth and shehnaaz are best friends. Both are in same College  . Sidharth is rich and popular in college . Shehnaaz is bubbly and cute .  Afterwards a girl enter in college and sidharth got attracted towards her beauty but she was a gold digger . Sidharth was blindly in love with her and he start distancing from shehnaaz. During that time shehnaaz release her love for siddharth.but she decided not to confess it to him as he is happy with that girl . But shehnaaz somehow got to know that she was cheating on Siddharth and was using him for money . When shehnaaz say about the same to sidharth he got angry on her and  said meaningfully words to her and point finger on her character and instuled her . And said her to go away from his life and also broke his friendship with her . Shehnaaz decided to go away from his life after showing him  the true colour of her so called girlfriend . When sidharth got to know about the truth of her girlfriend he  regretted whatever he said to shehnaaz . Start to search her but it was very late shehnaaz has  gone from his Life . She left that city and memories  behind and decided to move on in her life and never ever look back at him . After 8 years sidharth and shehnaaz become famous actor and actress. Both got many projects to do together but as always shehnaaz rejected each and every project of them . But sidharth was waiting her so that he could get just one chance so that he could ask for her forgiveness . In this distance Siddharth realised that shehnaaz is very important to him and he had fallen hard for her . They got offer from BB13 sidharth got to know that shehnaaz was also coming so he ask the team not to tell shehnaaz that he is coming in BB 13 .