𝐓𝐎𝐖: 𝟐

"𝐎𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 "don't talk to hi...

"𝐎𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 "don't talk to him" Amari responded "damn the fuck is wrong with him" I thought to myself.  

"I won't but he was apparently looking for me the day before that" I said walking to my car as Amari was walking to his car but he stopped in his tracks "if he speaks to you again ignore him" he yelled which was no point in yelling.

"You don't have to be yelling for nun" I mumbled and stepped into my car, Amari did have some anger problems but he never got violent with me. So I just ignored his attitude.

Once I got to the club I put my bag away in my locker and made my way to the bar. 

But what I didn't know Amari was watching from a distance.

"Janelys my favorite get me two shots of tequila" Gabe said "you got a suit on today what's the occasion" I asked while pouring the shots "i'm just tryna bag a girl, Cherry broke up with me" he said sighing while grabbing the shot and pouring his head back. 

From the looks of Gabe's eyes he definitely was high, his eyes were low and looking at me with passion and lust. "Are you alright" I asked "Janelys you don't know the way I feel about you" he said "Gabe you're crossfaded and talking out ya neck chill" I replied not taking his comment to heart.

"Janelys get yo ass over here" Amari said while he snapped his fingers in my face "what are you doing here" I asked confused. "Stop questioning me when I should be questioning you" he said looking angry.

"Why that nigga look at you like dat?" Amari asked "like what" I said confused "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, sliding my hands down my face in distraught "why are you yelling at me when it's my job to serve people drinks" I replied annoyed. Amari was mad at me over the way Gabe looked at me.

It wasn't my fault i'm always working to afford the expensive things I want.

"You always say it's not your fault when your boobs are spilling out of your shirt, you slut" I turned around and looked at him who the fuck does he think he is to be calling me a slut at my job. "The fuck did you just say" I said while pushing him back "fuck this Janelys you can act all innocent but just watch." I didn't worry to much with his words since he would say things like this all the time but he never did nothing.

As his tall shadow disappeared through the long black hallway I returned back to work, while putting my head down for one second I heard a voice. "Yo, I know you heard me" lifting my head my face went into an automatic smile "sorry how can I help you" I asked "lemme get a shot of casamigos" he asked me. Bending down a bit to grab a shot glass I poured the clear liquid in the glass and slid it over to him.