.:40:.

Dream carried George out of the bedroom.. carefully looking around.
"They must be sleeping back in the sea.." he wandered near the kitchen..
"I wonder when they will be back."

George leaned against dreams chest.. nodding his head.
"Well- the storm isn't as terrible as before." He stared out at the window.
"I didn't hear it at all."

"Well.. I only heard you making no-" Dream tried speaking up.. but George smacked his chest.
"Pfft.." he smiled.

"No jokes." George pointed at Dream.. glaring at him..

He doesn't want to take in the fact.. he let a merman have sex with him- and liked it.

George's face burned bright red.. looking away from Dream- Tch..

Dream smiled happily.. kissing George's cheek softly.
"Okay." He nodded his head- he won't tease about it..

Yet..

Dream carried George outside... noticing two pools- just one was smaller.
"Which one?" He mumbled softly- not trying to be loud.
"Is one bad..?"

George perked up once his saw what Dream was talking about.
"This place has a hot tub!" He slid out of dreams arms.. making his way over to the wall near the smaller pool.
"God, I might just live here then!!"

Dream was confused... how was he supposed to swim in there? It's so tiny..
"I don't understand..?" He noticed the bubbles..
"Why is it bubbling..I don't like it."

"Come... trust me Dream" George nudged his head.. going over to a panel near by- turning on the hot tub.
"Go see for yourself." He was hoping Dream would love it.

Dream followed.. standing above the water.
"What is it?" He tilted his head- he trusted George.
"Is it bad?? Will it hurt us..?"

"Take a step in it." George shook his head.. having a faint limp wandering towards Dream and the hot tube.
"Trust me." He stared at Dream.

Dream placed his foot on the first step- feeling the warmth.
"Oh!" His smile grew.. warm waters!
"It's warm!! Really warm!!"

George rolled his eyes.
"It's called a hot tube for a reason.." he went back and adjusted the temperature on the panel.
"You know that..? It's supposed to be hot.

Dream slid into the water happily.. swimming around as he changed into his mer form.
"This is amazing.." he relaxed... keeping his head above the surface, making sure his body stays warm.
"Absolutely amazing."

George made his way over and sat down at the edge.. staring at the merman.
"Dream..?" He softly spoke... he should tell the blonde that he loved him.

Dream glanced up at George, his smile growing happily....
"Mhm!" He swam up to the brunette.. resting his head on the humans lap.
"Yeah?"

"I love you." George cupped dreams cheeks.
"You are the best thing I've ever found washed up on my shores." He couldn't help but smile.
"I can't see my life being happy without you."

"I'm glad you saved me and showed me your life... I am forever grateful." Dreams tail swayed side to side... he felt heart warmed hearing those words.
"I'd like to show you where I originally come from like how you've shown me yours... but- it's not very welcoming.." he frowned.. muffling softly.

He wanted to show George the same respected the brunette has given him..

"Don't worry Dream..I have everything I need." George squished dreams face.
"One day you can show me where you come from... even if they aren't welcoming." He nodded.

"Oh they would be welcoming towards you... not to me." Dream shook his head softly.. resting his hands over top George's.
"Other mers don't like the species I am... since I can shift into another form." He stared at George.
"It scares the others."

"Well i don't care..I love you.." George kissed dreams forehead.
"That's all that matters.." he smiled happily.
"No matter what.. I'll love you."

Dream pulled George into the water.. hugging the brunette as tight as he could.
"I love you very much.." he mumbled into the brunettes chest.
"Very very much."

George was shocked as first.. but hugged the blonde tightly back.
"Did you know..You are the prettiest merman I know." He decided to use dreams words.. or what he usually said at least.
"Y'know that?"

Dream shook his head.. leaning back into the water- causing George to get dragged down with him.
"Not true!" He snapped.

George jumped a tad bit.. relaxing his head above the surface.

"You are the prettiest merman I know of" Dream spoke firmly.. cupping the brunettes cheeks.
"And prettiest human." He growled faintly.
"Both."

"Pfft... alright.." George rolled his eyes before looking up at the sky... in instant aw..
"It's a pretty night out.." he softly spoke.
"Don't you think dream..?"

Dream stared up at the sky.... Seeing all the weird white dots- he never saw the sky like this often.
"What are those white dots anyways...." He softly spoke.
"At least what do humans see them as."

"Stars..." George smiled happily.. continuing to look up.
"Many stars...and planets" he relaxed in dreams arms.

He had a feeling Dream didn't know what those are..

"The merfolk have a legend... when every mer dies- we are reborn as one of those.." Dream kept his arms around George.. coiling his tail carefully around the brunettes ankles.
"Something sparkly In the sky to look down on the others.." he smiled.

George knew that was highly not correct- but he wasn't shattering dreams hope.
"You'd make a pretty star." He hummed.
"Y'know that?"

"So would you." Dream happily smiled.. nodding his head happily.
"We will be stars together." He squeezed George in his arms.

"Always together." George slid one of his hands into dreams.. interlocking his fingers.

"Never apart." Dream nuzzled George's cheek.
"I love you George." He hummed.

"I love you too Dream."

.: total word count: 1205