Information for the au!

Okay okay...so I know some of you might have some questions so I will answer them!

Why is douma's last name the same as daki's and gyutaro's?:

Okay so basically in my story douma found daki and gyutaro living on the street when he was 14yrs old and he took them to live with him and his mom, and they got adopted by douma's mom and they became a family but the two siblings still think of him as a friend not a sibling.

Why didn't tengen go to the party?:

Okay so this mf didn't go bc he said he didn't have a 'flashy' outfit even though all his outfits are flashy tbh he didn't go just because the person hosting the party was unflashy to him..

How did Tomioka and Tengen end up roommates?:

Originally rengoku and Tengen were supposed to be roommates but akaza got Nakime to hack into the system for him and change roommates so Tomioka was now tengen's roommate. (This isn't a ship between kyojuro and Akaza)

The au:

So this is college au, if you read the description you would know what the plot is.. basically everyone is between the ages 18-23 in this story I will now be giving ages.

Daki- 19

Gyutaro- 22

Giyuu- 21

Uzui- 23

Tanjiro- 18

Genya- 19

Zentisu- 18

Inosuke- 18

Obanai- 20

Mitsuri: 19

Sanemi- 21

Nezuko- 17 (She got in early because she was given the opportunity for Early college)

Shinobu- 19

Gyomei- 26 (he's not really a student he just helps assist in the library)

Muichiro- 14 (in this Au Muichiro is Tomioka's baby cousin so they're related in this story)

Ships:

Platonic: 🔴 Romantic: 🔵 Mix of both:🟣

Sanemi x Obanai x Mitsuri.
🔵O×M🔴S×M & S×O

Rengoku x Tengen
🔵R×T

Mitsuri x Tomioka x sanemi
🔵M×T×S

Tomioka x Tengen
🟣T×T

(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧
^
Drooby:3