𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐓

"3

"3..2..1 action" a cameraman called out as all the girls began walking into the main villa. kiara found herself linking with a blond haired girl named abi and another blond girl, molly, who's name she already knew as she was in the villa not long ago.

as they walked through the doors into the main villa kiara could sense mollys nerves in the girls body language. "you'll be fine don't worry" the girl said reassuringly as she sent molly a smile. molly smiled back with a slight nod before facing forward again as they walked out into the garden.

"hi boys!" most of the girls called out, causing the boys to turn and look at the six new girls heading in their direction.

it only took around 3 seconds before one of the boys noticed that it was in fact not six new faces and instead 5 new girls and molly. "is that molly?!" one of the boys said lifting up his sunglasses causing a slight laugh to leave kiaras lips.

"i'm kiara lovely too meet you" she said as she hugged all of the boys, each of them introducing themselves to her even though she knew who they all was as she had been watching on the tv for weeks. sammy was the last boy she hugged before she sat down, the girl had already got bad vibes of him by just watching the way he treated the girls on the tv but his mannerisms in real life gave the girl even more of the ick. the girls sat on one side of the fire pit while the boys sat on the other, eager to find out more about the fresh new faces they would be seeing around the villa.

"let's start with names and ages" sammy said leading the group in the questioning.

"i'm abi, i'm a flight attendant and i live in hampshire" the blond started the group off. "and i'm 25"

"i'm danielle. i'm 25 and i'm a recruitment assistant" the girl next to abi spoke.

"right so, i'm tink im 26 from birmingham and i work in project management"

then it got to mollys turn, causing the girl to just smirk. "i think you all know enough about me" she said turning to me gesturing for me to introduce myself.

"i'm kiara i'm 21 and i'm a model and influencer from london" she introduced herself with a smile trying not to make her introduction so awkward.

"i'm gabby, im 24 and im a creative stylist from newcastle" the final girl spoke cheerfully, turning the attention back onto the boys.

kiara looked around the girls and then at the boys, trying to figure out who was each others type. the girl caught eyes with tyrique as she was skimming down the line, the boy looking down with a cheeky grin as kiara caught him staring at her. "so, who is closed off?" tink spoke causing kiara to snap out of her daydreaming.

tyrique raised his hand slowly as he slouched down into his chair glancing at kiara before he spoke. "yeah, we had a date the other day and closed things off" he shared rubbing the back of his neck. kiara nodded at the boy immediately closing herself off from him, not wanting to be one of those girls that gets in the way of peoples actual developing relationships.

"not missing the game too much then?" she heard one of the girls speak not paying much attention to the conversation as she played with her nails.

"yeah yeah, i miss it here and there" ty said as he looked at kiara making the girl look up from her nails as she felt eyes on her; she immediately locked eyes with the boy in front of her, him sending her a soft smile with her returning one.

"what about everyone else then?" someone asks causing kiara to snap out of it yet again.

"everyone else is free reign" sammy spoke with a laugh making kiara roll her eyes, she never understood why girls wanted to be with boys like that. "me personally i just think even if i don't find a better connection here what happens in casa stays in casa"

"zach wishes what happened in the main villa stayed in the main villa" mitchell spoke up with a chuckle making everyone laugh. kiara turned to look at zach who was trying to disguise the fact he knew he fucked up by laughing with everyone else.

after a few more minutes of small talk the girls decided to look found the villa, trying to get a feel for their home of hopefully the next few weeks; molly led all of the girls around the villa as she already knew her way around being there only w few days before leaving the boys to debrief by themselves. the girls eventually all found themselves sat around the dressing room. "is it just me or are they all way better looking in person?" abi asks the group.

"no they are" a few of the girls respond with with the rest of them responding with simple nods.

"i was really surprised by mitch" gabby admitted. "wasn't expecting that at all"

danielle nodded in agreement. "he's way better looking in person"

"what about you kiara?" molly asks. "i saw the way ty kept looking at you"

kiara shrugged. "he's a very good looking boy but he said he's closed off and i'm not trying to be the home wrecker here"

"oh for that boy i would" tink says putting her head back. "he's unreal"

"yeah he's a very good looking lad there's no doubt about it but it is what it is" kiara spoke with ease.

"girl if you don't i will" tink replied with awkward laughs being sent around the group.

"you know who else really surprised me" gabby said attempting to move the awkward conversation on. "sammy, i was getting good vibes from him"

"oh no that boy is bad news" kiara spoke with a slight laugh. "personally wouldn't catch me being treated the way he treats girls"

___
a/n
feel free to leave suggestions :)
think i'm going to go with ty on this one at least initially anyway, but i'd be open to doing a scott book too it would just mean less frequent uploads.
so if you want a scott book feel free to leave ideas on how the oc enters and her fc because i always get so stuck at trying to choose faceclaims.