3

If there is one thing that has happened to all of us, it is unrequited love. And the moment when you realise that maybe you put in too much to make it work, while the other person put in absolutely nothing, is the most horrible moment.

We all have different ways of loving, but for me it was not necessary to love in the same way to have a relationship. That's when I realised that all I was doing was making it harder and harder for me to let go of that person in the future. But this doesn't mean that we have to live our lives walking away because we think about the future, the problem comes when you think that feeling is going to last forever.

Personally, I have a very strong way of loving, I get attached to everyone very quickly, and that makes it harder to forget when it's over.

A relationship is 50-50, if you put in more than you should, you'll end up thinking it's your fault, and it's not, it's nobody's fault.

At the end of the day, life goes on, and although it sounds hard and difficult, you have to go on. Now, who says it's going to be easy, it's not going to be easy, it takes time, the first moments seem impossible, you feel empty, and even more so when you're not going to hear from that person, the worry of not knowing how they are is something that ends up consuming you.

There is no way to make it easier, it is a matter of moving on and realising that not everything can go the way we want it to, and in the end, these moments make us stronger, and I am sure that someone will come into your life and make the same effort as you, and that is when you discover that that bad moment ended up helping you.