026 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

CHAPTER: 26

SATURDAY, July4
6:56pm, 2023

"WHAT DO YOU mean 'the real reason I came'?"I ask my aunt who was currently sipping her steak juice, she hadn't said a word since she got it, "Well you only came so we could talk about how i'll be able to help your brother, correct?"She sternly states and part of me feels the need whereas the other part knows she is one hundred and ten percent correct.

"Well yes, but also so that I could meet you"As soon as the words rolled off my tongue you I mentally cursed, because even I could tell that, that was a straight up flat out lie.

And judging by her face so could she, "You really think that i'm that naive to believe such lies"I didn't know where her attitude came from but she need to send it right back, because I was not liking this version of her.

"Ok yes I lied but wasn't that the point of this dinner"I state the obvious hoping it would help my situation just a little bit, "Yes but it was also to make me understand that why neither of you reached out when your parents were out of the picture"She explains.

She went on and on about how she would have raised us like her own despite being only twenty five when the situation occurred, "Well I didn't even know you existed until about a week ago so sorry if I wasn't able to pick up the phone and call you"I snap making her form a confused look on her face.

"How come you didn't know about me? Your brother never told you about me?"Her voice sounded broken and hurt and the look in her eyes made me feel sorry for her. I mean when you really look at the situation she was ready to take us in and she never got so much as a call from us.

Why would Dudey do something like this?

"Why would your brother keep me away from you, I practically raised him before you were born and your Mom decided to wake the fuck up"She says confused, "Wait so when Dudey was a kid you were like another mother to him?"I ask hoping that I wasn't completely off.

"Yes and no, you guy's mother was never really around and neither was your dad so she always had me look after him while she went to parties and work"She explained but it only left me with even more questions then I had to begin with.

Why was my mom always partying?

Where was my dad most of the time?

And why hadn't I seen any pictures of her if she was supposedly around so much and very close to my mother?

I'm guessing she was able to tell that I was overthinking the situation, "How about this"She pauses taking out a pen and writing something on a piece of paper, "This is my number and I will be able to explain everything another day, but for now can we just enjoy this meal" I nod in response  as I continue to eat the delicious food in front of me.

•T I M E  S K I P•

Currently I was laying down next to Ddot as we were watching 'Suite Life' on disney channel, because why not, "Kylah" Darrian turns to me gently grabbing my chin with his soft hands, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you really are"He looks down at my lips while licking his.

"Why do I feel like your saying this because you want a kiss right now"I point out the obvious, "I mean yes I was a kiss, i've wanted one since I got here but i'm being deadass right now you is pain for real" I couldn't help the blush rising to my cheeks even though I was a bit to dark to even notice the pinkish complexion that happened to creep up onto my face anytime he says something even remotely close to sexual activities.

But now that i'm thinking about it I get like that a lot, like even with friends when we joke around like i remember this one time when me and Bloodie were like thirteen and he did the 'flirting with my bestfriend' prank on me and I swear you could tell that I was flustered to the tea.

"To bad i'm on a no kissing journey"I joke but I keep a deadass type of tone just so he would end up believing me, "Your joking right"He laughs but I look at him with a serious express.

"Come here"I say as I pull him in for a kiss.