Im sorry Allie

Max's POV
After the whole drama, I couldn't help but feel awfully guilty at it. All I could think of was Allie, her laugh,her smile and all the little movements that made me in love with her. And I can't help but remind myself that I still love her.

I guess I am stupid to let the woman of my dreams go. And worse l left her for Tiana her cousin. Tiana is nothing like Allie, Allie is pure and innocent and kind whereas Tiana is inconsiderate and bitter. Maybe I can still get Allie back.

Tiana was at a club maybe cheating on me with some sleaze ball of a man but I didn't care. The only thing on my mind is Allie. I quickly drove to the directions of Allie's house.

I finally arrived, I walked into the house without knocking. The house was creepily quiet. Maybe she is in her room. I walked to her room and opened the door. The sight of what I saw made my heart break into pieces and I could feel my eyes swell out with tears.

Allie was laying on the floor with blood on her dress and a plastic bag that says 'SLEEPING PILLS, WARNING:NOT TO BE EATEN MORE THAN FIVE ' I can't believe it! Then I saw a piece of paper on her beautiful hand, I walked to her and cradled her petite body before reading the letter.

After I read it, I couldn't stop the tears anymore, I was sobbing and crying so hard. This is all my fault. If I had only said 'I Love You' to her then she wouldn't have killed herself.

I regret ever hurting her but I will never regret ever making her smile and most importantly her laugh.

..................................................................................................................................
THE END
Thank you for reading and I am making a Sequel for this story and it is called 'Her Laugh'

-Anglish