Am I Rich?... No

hello guys!!

here is my new story this chappy is a bit short but i promise that they will get longer :)

enjoy, read, vote, commet

Chapter One

I was on the road once again.

I looked out the car window looking at the world fly by.

“Cheer up Lassie” Casie said.

Casie was my care worker.

You’re wondering if I’m fostered, well, the answer to that is yes.

From what I’m told I’m 15 years old, my mother died whilst giving birth to me, and my father left me alone on a care workers door step with a note that said:

“This is my daughter Lassie. Please give her a loving home where she will be treated like any other girl. Thank you.”

I carry that note wherever I go, it’s the only thing that I have that I can call ‘home’.

“How can I ‘cheer up’ when I’m about to go to my 8th foster home of the year and it’s only May. They’re all going to be the same. Blame me for everything that goes wrong, as I’m a typical teenager, that I should have more responsibilities and so on.”

I moaned, but Casie was different she seemed to know how I felt, like she’d been through it herself.

“I know that you didn’t hurt that other kid back in Arizona, but the owner said you did so I just took you out before she said anything else. But this one is different. I promise.”

“Fine, whatever. You said that the last time and look at me now.”

I sighed and turned back to staring out the window.

“Let’s go shopping first, get you some new clothes and things foe high school, okay. While were there we’ll get some lunch as well.” Casie tried not to sound so disappointed in me but her voice said it all.

Any girl of the age of 15 wouldn’t turn down the offer of a shopping trip. So, I agreed.

I started to daydream. Thinking about my pervious foster homes and schools, all the friends I made and then leaving it all behind, way too often. But I suppose it’s kinder my fault.

I’m not a geek.

I’m not a popular kid.

And I don’t date any longer than 7 days. That’s my game. Always the same boys who look at me and think: ‘Whoo! She’s rich let’s get her’. And they all react the same way as well. ‘She’s just a sloppy foster kid’ but the funny thing is they never learn. Casie always gets me the nicest clothes that are in dated that make look rich and that I have a big house and that my parents are always busy and that I have maids do my work etc. But the clothes are where it starts, and where it also ends as I don’t have a big house and rich parents. I just live in other people’s houses. A lot.

There was this one boy called Tyler. He was 18, a football player, popular, loads of mates, did have a girlfriend, and then he met me.

Here’s a long story cut short.

My first day at another new high school, after moving once again, he showed me around the school as I was apparently looking ‘lost’. Told him where I was supposedly living, I told him my name and he told me his. 2 days later I got with him. Tyler lost his mates, girlfriend and then his reputation. This was after I told his best friend who I really was:  A sloppy 15 year old foster kid, with no money and a reputation. But the good thing was that I got with 3 other boys whilst playing with Tyler, and I was at that school for a total of 3 days.  Then I put pot noodle all over this teachers white shirt, I believe his name was Mr. Wade, he then sent me to the principal’s office and expelled me.

I shook myself awake as I realized that we were at the shopping mall. We were in a town called Canvilve. I got out the car and followed Casie into the mall.

****

After 3 hours of shopping we were in the car again and off to my new foster home.

------------------

if you want ot know what Lassie looks like:

She has long sliky soft dark brown hair with blonde highlights, deep blue eyes, and is really pretty.

i hope you liked it :)