Lil entry

Hi, hey and hellooooo, this da writer here (OMG NO WAYYY😨)

I just wanted to do a little entry to describe what you are about to read and about the book.

So basically i couldn't find ONE Gavril book on wattpad (like c'mon maann), and i thought "yk what, i'ma write my own!" and here we are, you reading this and me contemplating why i decided to take the burden of staying up till 2 am to write cause i keep getting distracted .For the first chapter i'm just gonna write the bonus/love(?) ending but with a few changes and then just freestyle from there, so yeahhh, idk what i'm doing but i'm doing it.

Also since i'm romanian and Gavril is romanian (canon), i'ma make the reader / y/n romanian/know romanian (welcome to the club) cause why not???

I'm going to make Gavril say romanian words/phrases from time to time cause i can and i will, and if you want to know what they mean if you don't speak romanian irl then you'll have to use google translate >:)

Also don't expect any long chapters or good story telling since idk sh-t about writing a book and english isn't my first language, also i MAY or MAY NOT write a lil bit of smut in there, yk, for the simps.😼

Also Sobolan will also appear in this story cause i love rats.

This is all i have to say for now, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😽