S4 Ep13-Alone

—S4 E11 was about Rick and Glenn and S4 Ep12 was about Daryl so it had to be skipped—

As we keep walking there's tons of fog, we all go into a circle with our guns and knifes out because we can hear walkers, this is to protect ourselves, I see one coming towards me so I stab it in the head and then it's a pattern. I then hear Bob scream and Sasha shoots a walker and then one goes onto Maggie, "Maggie!" I yell and I grab onto the walkers head and stab it and then we look at Bob, he was bit.

Sasha falls to the floor, "Bob." She says, "It's okay. He got me right on the bandage." Bob says and then Sasha laughs and then hugs him, "Ow. Ow! Ow! Ow!" Bob says and then Sasha stops hugging him and she backs up. "I didn't say stop. I just said ow.. I just said ow." Bob says with a smile and then Sasha laughs and I crack a smile and then Bob stands up and then we go to a rock and we all load up our guns. Little moments like this just makes me want to be with Daryl even more, my hope of Daryl being alive gets higher every day.

After their done loading up their guns I stand up and look at Sasha and Bob, I knew Maggie's intentions were just like mine, keep moving until Glenn and Daryl are found. "You ready?" I ask, "We should wait till the fog clears:" Sasha says, "We've been waiting a while." I say, "You see all this? We got lucky. We need visibility. We got six bullets left." Sasha says, "She's right. We've been doing good following the plan. No need to get sloppy now." Bob says and I scoff and turn around and Maggie goes through her hoodie pocket and takes her compass out, looks at it then shakes her head.

"What is is?" Sasha asks and Maggie through it to her, "It's broken." Maggie says as she sits down and I turn around and sit down too. "We don't need it. Sun comes up in the East, sets in the West. We'll keep an eye on it in between, we'll be fine." Bob says as silence overcomes us and we all ignore each other. I just need the fog to clear so we can keep looking for everyone.

Once the fog clears I am the first one to sit up, "Okay, let's go." I say and then I start walking off hearing footsteps being me and we keep walking until we get out of the forest and see a road. "What's that?" Maggie asks as I turn my head and she starts walking towards what looks like a sign. When we stop I look at it closer. It reads 'Sanctuary for all community for all those who arrive survive' that's odd. "Terminus. When we were out on the run to the veterinary college, we heard a message about this on the radio." Bob says as I squat down and look at the map posted.

"They were broadcasting?" I ask in shock as I stand up and look at Bob. "What did it say?" Maggie asks, "Couldn't make it out. I only know because I'm seeing it now. 'Those who arrive survive.'" Bob says, "We should go." Maggie says, "I thought we were looking for Glenn." Sasha says irritated. "If he saw one of these, he would go looking for me looking for him. Look at this map." Maggie snaps as she points at it, "all these tracks from different directions leading to the same place." Maggie says.

"It's far. And we don't know if there are other signs." Sasha says, "You don't think this is the only one." Maggie says, "This is the best lead we've had so far. We're going." I say as I look at Sasha, "Others from the prison could be there, Tyrese could be there." I say, "If it sounds too good to be true..maybe if Glenn saw one of them, maybe he felt the same way." Sasha says, "He wouldn't. He'd believe, I know." Maggie says.

"What do you want to do, Sasha? Keep making these circles from the bus, why? Because you don't want to try harder to find them? We're not splitting up. That can't happen." I say, "Let's take a vote." Bob says, "We don't need a vote." Sasha says as she starts following the map and we follow after her. If Glenn is there, Rick, Carl, Judith, and Daryl could be there.

After a while the sun is going to go down so we set up a camp, making some wire with cans around the trees and a tarp with sleeping bags on the floor with a fire going. Me and Maggie go get more firewood so we leave Sasha and Bob alone. "We're going to find them, Maggie. All of them." I say, "That's all I can hope for, all of us together again." Maggie says as we grab some more sticks, "I don't think we can stay with them, Maggie." I say.

"Why's that?" Maggie asks, "Well, Bob doesn't have one person to look for, he just doesn't want to be alone and Sasha is against every idea we have." I say, "So what are you suggesting we do?" Maggie asks, "We leave, look for Glenn, Daryl, and everyone else ourselves." I suggest. "We can't just leave them." I say, "They're not alone, they have eachother." I say and then we go silent.

When me and Maggie get back to the little camp we've got going on we feed the fire and we all fall asleep. When we wake up I go over to Maggie who I see was awake also, "So, are we leaving or staying." I say, she looks at me and looks at Bob and Sasha. "Let's go." She says and then she gets up and we pack our stuff up and then I go over to a patch of dirt and rub the leaves away and I write with a stick.

"Don't risk your lives + us good luck' and then I stand up and look at Maggie, ready?" I ask. "Let's go." Maggie says and then we walk over the cans and then we walk off. We go to the track and we keep walking for a while and then we get to another sign for the sanctuary. Maggie and me stop next to it and then I look at an empty spot close to the sign, "Look, write here with your knife." I say and she pulls her knife out and then I hear groaning.

I turn around and I see a walker, "I have an idea." Maggie says as the walker goes up to us and she stabs it in the head and then carves the stomach open, maybe it's all the shock and determination to find the others that I didn't care what she did. She puts the walkers blood on her hands and goes back to the board and she writes, "Glenn, Daryl, Rick go to terminus' and then she signs her name and mine right next to it, "Let's go." Maggie says and then we start walking in the tracks again.

Once it's almost sundown we wire up some cans and put it around some trees and then we put a tarp on the floor and then we lay down with a fire going. I hand her some of the dried meat I've still got and she takes it, "We're gonna find them." I say as she hands me the water she has, "We will." Maggie says and we share the food and water. Once we were done we tried to sleep, though we were on and off no walkers came and bugged us.

Once the sun went up me and Maggie packed up and then we get up and follow the train tracks again. Once we do another writing we find a town and we go to it, I see an ice cream truck and I scavenge what I can. I then hear walkers, "Shit, Maggie." I say and then more and more come out and then I pick up a wood sign with metal on the top and I start killing the walkers, I look over and see Sasha on top of a car and she hops down with me and Maggie, making a circle.

"Where's Bob?" Maggie asks as she kills the last walker. "Looking for you two. Why are you guys here?" Sasha asks. "We were looking for another walker. Found more than we wanted. You know, I was lying there and I remembered..I heard what you said back at the camp. I heard you say you thought we should be in a town." Maggie says with a sigh, "What else did you hear me say?" Sasha asks, "That odds are Glenn is dead. And we should stop. But you're wrong." Maggie says as Sasha turns around and looks at Maggie.

"So why are you guys here?" Sasha asks as Maggie turns around and looks at her. "Cause we were waiting for you. I'm not giving up. But we need your help. We can't do it alone. Even if I catch up to Bob, none of us could do it alone." Maggie says, "And Tyler thought that we couldn't ask you to risk your life. But I can. Cause I know what you'd be risking it for. And it isn't just Glenn. I get that you're afraid." Maggie says, "I am." Sasha says as she nods her head. "I am afraid." Sasha says.

"We could get there." I say, "I know." Sasha says as she looks to her side then at me and Maggie, "So let's go get Bob..and let's get there." Sasha says. And then I grab onto one of the walkers and I drape it over my shoulders and then we walk off together and we go to the sign and write once more, "Glenn, Rick, Daryl go to Terminus." And Maggie signs mine and her name and then we walk the tracks again and we go and get Bob.

"Bob." Maggie says as we see him waking the tracks then he stops walking and turns around with a smile as we walk over to him and him and Maggie hug and once Maggie lets go of him he walks over to me and hugs me too and then he goes to Sasha and hugs her too, then he moves his head saying come on and we keep on walking the tracks.

-1781 words-