Chapter Thirty Two : Kevin

Today is Kevin and Jordayne's Funeral.

I stared at Max as he put on his black tie and stared into the mirror, he brushed his hands against the sides of his head and adjusted the button on his shirt by the wrist. He grabbed a bottle of Calvin Klein and sprayed it briskly around him. "Are you done watching?" He asks turning around and approaching the bed, where I sat.

"Well I'm sorry for looking at my boyfriend.." I tell him and he climbs on to the bed and lies horizontal, with his hand holding his head.

"Don't worry I get it - I'm irresistible." He gloats. But when I think about it he is irresistible.

"Whatever," I dismiss, I stare at him for a second, his green eyes scan me right before his hands pull me forward and he kisses me.

Ever since Max and I have had sex he keeps going at it, it's all he wants to do in our spare time, and we have done it more than once by now.

His hand begins to slide up my skirt, and his tongue pushes his tongue down my throat. "Max not now.." I tell him shutting my legs. Max reaction is quite quick, and upset.

"Pleeeaseee," Max begs "Just a quickie?" He starts grabbing at my side.

"No we have to leave in 10 minutes and we're both dressed up cmon" He groans in response.

"Fine, we have to leave anyway."

He boosts himself off the bed wearing black dress pants, a black ironed shirt and black pointy shoes.

"You smell good." I tell him as he helps me up, I pull down my black skirt, and pull up my stockings. Max grabs me my (again) black blazer and holds it out for me to stick my arms through.

"Why thank you, Sia"

Max and I make our way down the stairs and to the driveway, where many people were leaving.

"Hey Oliver!" Max shouts.

"Hey Maxy!" Oliver shouts back, from the drive way next to his bright blue car.

"See you there!" Max calls back, and I see Claire's blonde head, and I wave over to her and she waves back smiling.

Max presses his car key button and the Jeep lights up, I hop into the passenger seat and Max begins to drive.

-

Werewolf funerals are a little different from human ones.

Speeches by close friends, family members and the parents a made. Then special words from the Alpha of the pack the wolf was in takes place. Then, the wolf is burned in front of everyone and the ashes are scattered on the tomb stone. The burning ceremony represents some kind of spiritual offering to the after life, I'm not entirely sure.

I see Max's dad, Chandler, from across the field, and he begins walking over to me as soon as he sees me. Everyone describes Max's father as someone very spiteful but when hes around me he's a completely different person.

"Hello darling!" Chandler greets me with a warm hug, and a kiss on the check.

"Hello Chandler" I say back and he pulls away looking pleased as he chuckles.

"Son," Chandler shakes Max's hand, and I find it amusing how he will hug me but not his own son.

"Papa," Max says back.

"Such a shame about Kevin.. and his girlfriend" Chandler sighs, beginning a conversation among the three of us. Chandler stands broad with his hands in his pockets, his what looks like a very expensive watch has golden rims and arrows. His sleeves are rolled to his fore arms and his hair is slicked back. It seems like Chandler's sense of fashion is a little dated.