Chapter 39.5

The Royal Rumble Part 2

                                                                 The Match

*When Briar changes over to The Wild One I still tell the story in Briar's mind and eyes because as you will see The Wild One thinks and talks in jumbled random one words. So, in order for you to know what's going on Briar still tells the story. I could have switched point of view and had Jey or someone else tell this chapter but I wrote this book to be told from a woman in The Bloodline's POV, so I'm sticking to that. HERE WE GO!

While the girls worked, I slowly lost myself to my mind. As for once Deb started to do the face paint, I started letting The Wild One slip back out.

"We are done want to have a look," Jules asked.

"I can't not here, I trust you guys but if I look, The Wild One will see herself and be fully unleashed. Thank you though," I said in a robotic tone with whatever part of Briar was still there.

"No problem, just have someone message us if it's a go for the Briar look, and we'll come to the locker room, either way it goes we'll be prepared," Deb said.

"Solo?" I questioned to see if he heard that.

"I'll take care of it," he said because I knew I wouldn't be able to remember most of this conversation. I nodded at them again before pulling the hoodie of my sweatshirt up over my head to hide from everyone. I stood up and placed my hand on Solo shoulder and he led us back toward the locker room while I stared at the ground mumbling the schedule in my head so The Wild One wouldn't lose track. The Wild One only wants to cause pain and destruction because that's what she's been through so I let the pain of the past consuming back into me. Going back into the locker room, as I had asked Nicole to be ready, she was right there waiting to help me. Roman kept his promise and stayed away from me as I couldn't risk him bringing Briar back to the surface, this close to showtime. I looked at no one as I wanted to be fully dressed before they saw me.

"Come with me Wild One," Nicole said as she took my hand off Solo's shoulder and led me into the bathroom where the rest of my wardrobe was waiting for me. I mumbled the whole time in a trance as Nicole helped me put my gear on. Once I was fully ready, I made the slow turn to face the mirror. The Wild One was being fully reflected on the outside of me for the first time and not just the inside. I had five tight braids all the way around my head.

My makeup was similar to Briar's look but darker. Inside of a bright red eyeshadow it was deeper in color, more mascara and eyeliner were added then the face paint. The face paint started above my left eye and ran diagonally across my face to my right cheek. It was similar to my scar which I had them define with a black strip of paint down my face that followed it. I only had face paint on the left-hand side in red and black stripes, that looked like someone ran their fingers down my face.

I looked like a warrior but I wasn't sure The Wild One was even classified as that. My outfit style was similar to Briar's just the design was different. My tights were red and black camouflage that said in white letters 'Wild One' down the outside of both legs that disappeared into my black boots. My tight-fitting crop sports top was also red and black camo and the back side in white letters said 'unpredictable'. I reached for my single glove that Cindy also redid for me. The black and red camo glove slid on my hand and I stared at the back of it. Cindy asked what I wanted written on there and I made it complicated but she did it. The bloodline dripped down in white letters and hidden all around on the glove was everyone's names. Roman, Solo, Jimmy, Jey, Paul, Rick, and Nicole. When I think of The Bloodline, I don't think of just those of us fighting every week but the ones that help keep things going and that includes, Paul, Rick, and Nicole. The Bloodline means family and I think of them as family. The names printed were small I could see them but I don't think the camera will pick them up but I didn't need it to. I did this design for me. If at some point The Wild One needed to be reeled in that I hope Briar could see those names and try to pull The Wild One back some. Nicole helped me put the black leather jacket on, it similar to the normal one but with a few changes. The Wild One was printed in dripping red paint on the back. She inserted a red hoodie into the neck line because The Wild One likes to be concealed. Once I put that on and pulled the hoodie up over my head and down in front of my face the mumbling began and Briar slipped farther away.