stand by me

season 3, episode 1
Aftermath
chapter song : everybody dies

Carmin's eyes slowly fluttered open, one week after her grand fall

Carmin's eyes slowly fluttered open, one week after her grand fall. A rush of pain in her head hit her all at once, a cry of pain escaped her lips. "Hey, look who decided to come back to the real world."

She looked around at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. "Angela?" Carmin questioned as her blurry vision settled on her older sister sitting at the end of the bed. "That would be me."

Angela joked slightly. Angela Marionette Kim was a world class supermodel. She flew all over the country and did what she wanted. She and Carmin weren't the best of friends but they were family.

"How are you feeling?" Angela asked, her older sister side taking over. "Like shit." Carmin replied as her sister passed her a cartoon of juice. "You took a pretty bad fall, I heard.. I came as fast as I could."

Carmin scoffed, "So you got here an hour ago?" Angela frowned at her sisters words but knew she deserved it. "I've been here all week." Carmin didn't respond, "Oh, umm your Miguel friend is still in a coma."

Angela informed slowly, unsure how Carmin would take it. Carmin sat up quickly, "What? What happened to Miguel? Where is he?!" She quickly pulled her covers off, ready to find Miguel.

"Woah, woah, slow down!" Angela pulled Carmin back to bed, "You guys fell at the same time, he took most of the ugh impact." Carmin continued to struggle against her sisters hold.

"Okay, take me to see him!" Carmin demanded wanting to punch her sister at that moment. "The doctors have to check on you first, I'll go get t-."

"Look Angela, I get you don't know what family is, but Miguel's everything to me, so let me see him now!" Angela ignored her, calling for a doctor with the 'help' button.

In a few moments, doctors flooded the room, pocking at Carmin and asking her the same questions over and over. "Can I see Miguel now?" Carmin asked Dr. Turner who looked to Angela, who shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I think it's best you stay in bed for now." He smiled gently at Carmin who scowled at him, "She's not my guardian, I don't know why you're asking her. Where's Carmen Diaz?"

"Carmin! Will you stop it now?!" Angela waved the doctor off after they had finished with their pocking. Leaving the two sisters alone, "No.. why are you even here?! I want Johnny and I want to see Miguel!"

"Well, aren't you spoiled." Angela scoffed rolling her eyes, "I'm spoiled? I grew up alone." Carmin argued, feeling her anger rising, "So? You had all these people do what you want and you're like ultra rich. Stop being a baby."

"Oh go fuck yourself, Angela, just leave! And tell your mom, I'm glad she didn't show up." Carmin was always a gentle soul but when it came to her sister, she felt like she was insane.